Friday Fill-ins #33, Friday Follow #16, Letters of Intent #11 and Metallic Friday #10 (365/162)

Friday, June 11, 2010


And...here we go!

1. Having a God that's always there feels great.
2. The solution is always based on our own judgement and assessment on every situation, so be wise.
3. Not being able to fall asleep right away is definitely a problem especially if you need to catch some of it.
4. How about the latest NBA finals, are you watching it?
5. Pure Organic product like Cyleina soap is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine there's no heaven hehe.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to last day of our training, tomorrow my plans include just chilling out at home if we can not attend Red's third birthday party and Sunday, I want to go malling with our little one if her eyes permit us!

Foursons
To All My Lovely Visitors and Readers,

Thanks for all your prayers! My migraine is absent for 2 days now and my little one's eye is getting better, thanks God! Thanks for understanding me if I haven't been in your blogs lately. This week has been crazy! But I will try my best next week to visit all of you. But I will be on different timezone as I will be working on an off-hours. See yah!

Sincerely Marice
Rashes,

Thanks for the visit! Seriously, thanks but no thanks! And please tell your relatives to leave Mimi too! Thanks again!

From a Dalmatian-like (red version) Person
To Lasy Me,

Hopefully next week you will be able to find some time to review and finish what you need to! Let me remind you, clock is ticking!

From the Other Side of ME

I would love to ride one of these soon!
Don't forget to leave your Metallic Friday links here!



TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
friday-follow
FollowMeFridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

17 lovely thoughts on this:

hahpiness June 11, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

are you still on training?

Kristen T. June 11, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Hello! Here from Friday Fill-ins! Love #6... goes right along with mine!

Crystal June 11, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Visiting from Friday Fill Ins - Love #1!

BJ_Mama June 11, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

BOO! to the Rashes! GET OUT! :) hope you have a GREAT weekend!

Literary Feline June 11, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

I am glad your migraine has stayed away. Hopefully it won't come back. Glad too little one's eye is doing better.

I hope you have a great week!

Billy Rhythm June 11, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

Your the second person to mention lack of sleep. I hope you get some soon! I guess I'm really blessed; I fall asleep within minutes of hitting the pillow.

I am Harriet June 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

Hi there.
Stopping by from Friday-Follow to say hello.
Thanks for playing.
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/whats-your-tv-vice-how-about-a-friday-hop-or-2-or-more/

This Mom June 11, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

Hi there - I'm your newest follower. Love your header - very nice!
Kate @ This Mom Loves

Foursons June 12, 2010 at 2:24 AM  

Glad you are feeling better and that your little one is too. It is no fun being sick, especially in the summer time.

Thanks for linking up!

Free Baby Stuff June 12, 2010 at 3:24 AM  

Hi there, I'm a new follower just stopping by on Blog Hop Friday!

:-)

Please drop by my blogs and do the same for me?

http://www.free-baby-stuff-resources.blogspot.com/

http://oooh-baby-baby.blogspot.com/

http://inspirational-visions.blogspot.com/

Also I wanted to mention that when I get enough followers for my blog to make it fun I will be having a series of Vera Bradley purse, wallet and accessory giveaways!
J. Claire

He & Me + 3 June 12, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

Not the dreaded rashes. Yuck. Love pure organic products and I am so glad that God is always there too.
Hugs,
Mimi

HeartsMakeFamilies June 12, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Hi there! Stopping in from Friday-Follow. Thanks so much for flying with us today.

Tami
http://www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Carolee Sperry June 12, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

Visiting from Friday Blog Hop...

You've given me a few new meme's to put on my website (www.blogging4you.info)

Yeah!

BTW- I'm your newest follower!

thriftymomma June 18, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

Hi there, This site is new to me and very cute. I am following from friday Bloghop today. Paula

http://www.thriftymommastips.blogspot.com/

Foursons June 19, 2010 at 6:47 AM  

I just saw your lovely face on my last Read It Forward carnival. Did I read your entries? If not, can you leave me the links- I can't find them! I'm so sorry!

beachbaby January 21, 2011 at 4:34 PM  

I am now following you from Trendy Treehouse Follow me Fridays blog hop..Id love if could follow me back http://beachbabys.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP