Friday Fill-ins #32, Friday Follow #15, Letters of Intent #10 and Metallic Friday #9 (365/155)

Friday, June 4, 2010


And...here we go!

1. Paris, though I haven't been there yet, is my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember those times when we were still at our old house.
3. Being true or just showing the real you makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, those things made me realize that summer is over.
5. Though I have not tried it yet, I think sky diving  is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows what I am thinking most of time just by looking at me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending a birthday party at Metrowalk if lazyness won't strike me otherwise it will be the same thing at work, tomorrow my plans include bringing our little one to her pedia for checkup and Sunday, I want to just relax and have fun after hearing the Sunday Mass!

Foursons
Summer Season,

Thanks for all the fun times that you have brought us! Short but sweet! But no thanks to all sickness, migraines and rashes that erupted! Hopefully next time around, would be less of that!

From a Summer-lovin Person :)
Rainy Season,

Ohhh how I love the rainy days and the happy way that I feel inside! :) We truly enjoy every drops just as long as our roads are still passable :)

From A Commuter


Taken during her recent visit to her friendly dentist. (To those who don't know it yet, story can be found here, read if you like)

Don't forget to leave your Metallic Friday links here!



TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
friday-follow
FollowMeFridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs a little bit later and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

12 lovely thoughts on this:

Vanniedosa June 4, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

sky diving? nope. no.

i wouldn't want to try it ever! heehee

momgen June 4, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

I like to try sky diving ehhehe. happy FF!

mine is here

Melissa June 4, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

Ooooh, a rainy season? Sounds perfect! Rain makes me feel happy too. I ♥ it! I'm much more productive on a rainy day. Have fun splashin' in the puddles! :)

My Letters of Intent

Jennifer V. June 4, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

No sky diving for me! :)
Stopping by from FF. Have a great weekend!
~Jennie
http://sweeptight.blogspot.com

Foursons June 4, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

Oh no! I hope you feel better and all of the yuckies go away. Glad you like rain so much. I love it in the winter, but when it rains in the summer I always feel so disappointed.

Thanks for linking up!

Melissa June 4, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

I always say i want to go skydiving but i dont think ill go through with it. Happy Friday Follow!!

Melissa
http://Julexy.blogspot.com

Billy Rhythm June 4, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

I would try skydiving in a heartbeat!

Ann Marie June 5, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

I'm with Billy, I would love to go, if only my bf was not so scared. Have a great weekend :)

Beth June 5, 2010 at 6:21 AM  

My goodness you crammed a lot of memes in here! :) I do that some times too!

My letters of intent included a sky diving reference. My 20 year old son has decided he should take lessons this summer! Yikes!

HeartsMakeFamilies June 5, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

I so do not want to think dentist.

Just flying in to say "Hi" from Friday Follow. Thanks for flying with us today.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

He & Me + 3 June 5, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Great metal picture. I do love the rain too.
Hugs,
Mimi

chubskulit June 7, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Kawawa naman pala si pretty princess. Buti na lang di sya masyadong nasaktan

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP