Expansion in the Making!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Last weekend, luckily I was able to attend a get together with my friends held at Ortigas. I have been missing for the last few gettos that we have so I was so happy that I got to attend this one. And as expected on top of some great food since it was also a birthday celebration of one of my friends’ daughter, we were over flowing with laughter and stories too which are common every time we have a reunion like this. As if we have not seen and talk to each other for ages heheh

One of the highlights that day was knowing that one of us whose running their own business is on the process of expanding their business. They will now be in multiple locations internationally, in California and Ohio to be exact. Such a blessing indeed! And now she is on the hunt for a good business health insurance that will be available on those locations. We were so happy for her and we have committed to help her in finding all the information that she needs as long as we got a cut from it hahah Just kidding. So to all of my readers, who have some information on insurance for business in California and insurance for business in Ohio, please feel free to leave me a comment. Your suggestions and recommendations are highly appreciated.


We were definitely hoping and praying for the success of her business expansion. Good luck to you girl! :)

3 lovely thoughts on this:

savedbylovecreations.com June 30, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

Hey! I am a new follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Great blog. I will be back.

Mary June 30, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

I hope your friend is enormously successful. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Kathy June 30, 2010 at 3:04 AM  

Hope this works for your friend! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I have updated information on my Victoria Blog Party
http://blissfulrhythm.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-blog-party-to-be-launched.html
Hope you stop by,
Kathy

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP