Back-to-School!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Traffic jams, students are all over the places and shopping malls are more crowded than ever! These tell me that it’s really back-to-school time once again!

Though I am not into schooling right now, I can still remember those days especially back in college years. For me, the most serious part of studying was during college years. I took up Bachelor in Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering which involves lots of Math problems. I took the courage of getting this course because I really love numbers. One of my favorite subjects back then was Algebra which involves lots of problem solving and stuffs like fractions. During those years, it was not that easy getting help on this kind of subjects because you need to rely on limited resources only. Unlike now, there are lots of resources that are readily available to every student in just one-click. If you want help on something, all you need to do is to type on keywords such as “Math Help”, “Algebra Help” or even keyword such as “Homework Help” and voila, you will be getting list of links like those free Algebra help articles that most likely than not, contains the explanations and answers you are looking for. Truly, these generations of students are lucky!

This will definitely be a big help for me too once I am decided if I will take my masterals. How about you? Do you have any plans on studying again?


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP