41 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #134 and Project 52 #21 (365/168)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans


Do you have that moments?

  • when you just want to sit or lie down on your bed even when you have tons of things to do?
  • when you just don't want to eat even if you are starving and have lots of food in front of you?
  • when all you want to do is to sleep even if you just woke up?
  • when you don't want to apply anything to your face (just like below) even when you know you need to hide those blemishes?
(I apologize if the above photo draws a lot of violent reactions.
I guess I am not yet back to my NORMAL self LOL)
  
I guess you knew my answers already, I certainly DO!
Promise, no more like this next week :)

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

14 lovely thoughts on this:

DorothyL June 17, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

What an absolutely beautiful photo~

Alicia June 17, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

I think you look good!

Tracy June 17, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

I think your lovely! :)

Sunshine4Life June 17, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

I hope you are not depress. But you look good on this pic.

Happy weekend!

Arlene
http://sunshineleneforlife.com/2010/06/16/shoot-me-1552/

He & Me + 3 June 17, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

I think it is a beautiful picture. You are naturally beautiful for sure. Love it.
Hugs,
Mimi

Jan n Jer June 17, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

We all have those kind of days...keep the faith...happy days will be here again. Its a great photo of you.

Kim June 17, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

I agree a great picture! Beautiful close up, I don't think I could pull that off for myself.

carrielt June 17, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

I hate to tell you but this is a really good picture!!

Ben, Heather and kids June 17, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

i think everyone has moments/days like that!

can't wait to see your smiling face next week! :)

hip chick June 18, 2010 at 1:34 AM  

I think this picture is beautiful.

I Love-Hate America by Bing June 18, 2010 at 3:47 AM  

There are no blemishes. Blemish means scars from acne or facial wounds. Blemishes mean also pimples and age spots. The word "blemish" means "tainted, scar, mark or defect."
So why do you say you need to hide blemishes? Unless you have scars, pimples or age spots, your face is unblemished.
So there's no need to hide.
At my age of 43 years old, I have blemishes which I need to cover up---the age spots that I have.

ilovepink1078 June 18, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

You are still stunning sis! No need to worry about.
Mapeh Homepage
pinkgpgreen

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too June 18, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

I think you look great! I hope your pink eye goes away soon.
To answer your questions, yes, I have those days too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP