39 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #126 and Project 52 #19 (365/154)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans


Last Saturday I have attended the All About Moms event courtesy by Trapik.com. This events were created to give tribute to 25 selected mommies. Some of my friends and I were fortunate to be included among the 25 mommies and since each moms were entitled to bring one companion, we have decided that each of us will tag one from our circle friends so we could all be there to celebrate and enjoy the events. There were lots of sponsors as shown below that provided free services such as makeover, facial services, that were all offered for free!



How do you like my curls? Now I really wanted to have my hair permed/curled :)

Games, freebies and food were all overwhelming. We definitely have so much fun! 
It was surely one of the memorable get togethers that we have!

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

18 lovely thoughts on this:

ShutterHappyJenn June 3, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

It's so nice that there are events for mommies, too! You look good in curls.

My Shoot Me! post is right HERE.

Lori June 3, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

Great pictures. Glad you had such a good time.

Kayce June 3, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

you looks so gorgeous with your curls sis! i love it

Secret Mom Thoughts June 3, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

Looks like a fun event. Great that so many of your friends could go.

He & Me + 3 June 4, 2010 at 12:47 AM  

You are adorable and so tiny. Love all these fun pictures.
Hugs,
Mimi

july_blogista June 4, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

Wow..fun fun fun pics! love it! mommies on the gO! =)

Jan n Jer June 4, 2010 at 1:49 AM  

What a great fun photo of all of you Moms. Sounds like a very nice event!

carrielt June 4, 2010 at 1:50 AM  

Those pictures turned out great!!!!!

carrielt June 4, 2010 at 1:50 AM  

Those pictures turned out great!!!!!

Jan June 4, 2010 at 4:52 AM  

Looks as if you had a blast.

tberry29 June 4, 2010 at 6:25 AM  

How exciting to be picked for such an event...Looks like lots of fun.

Tracy June 4, 2010 at 6:25 AM  

Looks like the "moms" had a great time. Great group shot.

Sunshine4Life June 4, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

Wow happy bonding photos!

Cute and sexy ka, sis. :)

Happy weekend and thanks for visiting my shoot me entry.

Arlene
http://sunshineleneforlife.com

hip chick June 4, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Wonderful pictures. It looks like a lot of fun.

~KATE~ June 4, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

it really looks like fun!
yeah, permed hair suits you too.
i am also thinking of the same thing--having a perm or not? ^^,

thanks for the visit and the compliment, sissy!

muahugs too!

McCrakensx4 June 5, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

What fun pics with all of your girlies! Love time with friends! And I think you would look great with curls!

charmie June 6, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

wow,what a great pix sis... you guys have a lot of fun:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP