Wordless Wednesday #117 and Sepia Scene #37 (365/139)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010




Posing with her favorite Auntie :)

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

34 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 May 19, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Too cute. She is a little ham in front of the camera. CUTE
Hugs,
Mimi

Michelle May 19, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

What a cute shot and I love the way you edited the photo.

Happy WW!

sheila May 19, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

That is seriously one of the best photos I've seen in a long time. NICE work!

Cecily R May 19, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

What a fun shot! Love the edit!

alicia May 19, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

Aw, so cute. And great photoshop work.

Drop by and link up!
alicia

Sukhmandir Kaur May 19, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Sweet, just so precious, the colors are prefect for the setting!

Kailani May 19, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

Love the coloring of this photo! Did you do it yourself?

The subjects are cute, too!

Kailani
An Island Life

kat May 19, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

umandar naman si cutipie mo sis...ang ganda ng pag kagawa mo...

Symphony of Love May 19, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

What a cute photo! Like auntie like niece.

Menopausal New Mom May 19, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

Popping in a bit late from follow me back Tuesday, hope you will :)

http://menonewmom.blogspot.com

jayayceeblog May 19, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

What an adorable shot ... definitely a keeper! Love the sepia tones, too!

Robyn Jones May 20, 2010 at 1:25 AM  

What a precious shot! Where were they getting a ride?

*♥Shydub♥* May 20, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

You too are so cute, mana ni mommy si baby kikay hehe

Evelyn M Leon May 20, 2010 at 2:18 AM  

Happy Wordful Wednesday. That is a beautiful picture! New email follower.

Evelyn@http://adventureofsuperspice.com/cat-friday/

Annie May 20, 2010 at 2:18 AM  

Awww, this is neat. I love the selective coloring.

Julie from Momspective May 20, 2010 at 2:30 AM  

I love the effects on that picture, I want to take one of me like that :D

Marie May 20, 2010 at 3:06 AM  

So cute and lovely!

Ralph May 20, 2010 at 4:39 AM  

Children love to learn, no matter how small or young. A favorite aunt is special, her imitations show a true affection for her. On a wonderful day in a carriage, the fun of it all!

Kayce May 20, 2010 at 5:00 AM  

she is such a cutie while imitating her auntie's pose!

Dawn K. May 20, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

wonderful blog! Happily following you too!

Dawn
www.thewayiseethings.typepad.com

Patti May 20, 2010 at 5:48 AM  

What an adorable capture!

Nice wheels they get to ride on. ;-)

Clytie May 20, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

Adorable picture! One very lucky little girl, and one very lucky auntie!

Buckeroomama May 20, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

I love the processing in this pic!

Happy WW!

Lisa May 20, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

I love this picture!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. It is so nice to meet you.

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud May 20, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

What a cute photo! Where was this taken?
Thanks for stopping by and linking your WW post up over at my place. Have a great day.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama

Sagarika May 21, 2010 at 1:52 AM  

Awww.. this is adorable... the best WW so far!!! Thanks for stopping by and linking your WW post up over at my place. So enjoyed this!!!

Shaina May 22, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

Aw! Way too cute! Quite the ride, too!

Lourdes Espanol December 1, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

Your daughter can be a commercial model or "artista". Really pretty.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP