Wordless Wednesday #109 and Sepia Scene #36 (365/125)

Wednesday, May 5, 2010





"Yey I can now touched his nose" :)
My baby is not anymore a baby. This was among the photos I took during our first Mom and Daughter bonding moment! Geesh, time really flies so fast!

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

25 lovely thoughts on this:

Sukhmandir Kaur May 5, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

She looks so cute. I'm so glad bugs aren't really that big! I think about that sometimes when I see extreme closeups that it's a good thing we are bigger then they are cuz they can be pretty scary looking. At least this one has a big smile :)

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too May 5, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

Cute picture, and she is adorable!

ilovepink1078 May 5, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

This is indeed great shot!

Kiki May 5, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Super lovely..beautiful!
Kiki~

cheri May 5, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

hey, i know where you took that photo! i have to drag jackjack away from that area, lest we stay at the mall the entire day.

thanks for the follow. following you back :)

Annie May 6, 2010 at 1:00 AM  

Mommy! See! See!! I can almost reach!!

Amanda May 6, 2010 at 1:58 AM  

Adorable! She is very cute.

sniehans May 6, 2010 at 2:00 AM  

Aw, how could you not smile at that! :)

Allison @ Alli 'n Son May 6, 2010 at 4:24 AM  

They really grow up so quickly don't they? She's such a cutie.

Baba May 6, 2010 at 5:20 AM  

That is so adorable. I know our little one love to try to reach for things like that.

blueviolet May 6, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

What a big girl! Adorable!

It Feels Like Chaos May 6, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Great shot and yes, they do grow up so fast!

Muthering Heights May 6, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

She looks very proud to have touched the nose! :)

Marvelous Mommy May 6, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

What a cutie! Thanks for linking up today!

kellytirman May 6, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

What is that thing? a giant bug?
Your daughter is such a cutie

Heather May 7, 2010 at 3:28 AM  

What a cutie! My baby isn't a baby anymore either. :( and also :) They grow way too fast.

LDH May 7, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

aww... look what a big girl she is! Such a cutie!

Krystyn May 8, 2010 at 12:24 AM  

What a cutie. Isn't it a little sad when you can really see the evidence of their growth. And, happy, too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP