Thursday Thunks #24

Thursday, May 6, 2010






1. Have you ever performed the Heimlich Maneuver on someone or had it performed on you? What is that? heheh

2. Do you have a red room in your home? (Either painted red or red curtains etc.) none. too much of it can be stressful in the eye.

3. Have you ever felt like banging your head against the wall? Yeah, every time I got a migraine!

4. Reports came out this week that Michael Jackson was gay. Are you shocked, don't believe it, don't care or felt he was all along? Oh.. haven't heard of that recent reports. But I wouldn't be shock at all :)

5. What's the dumbest thing you have done after a breakup with a S/O? None :)

6. If Berleen and Bud are standing on the roof of a one story building and decide to throw water balloons at Kimber walking down below on the sidewalk, what color balloon hits her first? Balloon won't hit her :) Unless it's tied on some thing heavy :)

7. What are the wildest, craziest pajamas you own? none, just plain pink PJs :)

8. Have you ever ridden in a sidecar on a motorcycle? Yeah, means of transportation here :)

9. Do/did you go party on Cinco De Mayo, and if so what color was the bartender's shirt? Nope.. what was that for?

10. Why does a hat have a bill? hmmm no idea!

11. If you were a WWE professional wrestler, what would your stage name be? Uhmm, hot momma? hahhaha

12. How many keys do you have on your keyring? 7 :)

13. What is the oldest picture you currently have in your home? What year was it taken and who/what is the photo of? hmmm grampy's photo


2 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 May 7, 2010 at 5:00 AM  

I don't have anything red in my house either. Hmmm

How cool about riding on a motorcycle.
Hugs,
MImi

connieemeraldeyes May 8, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

I would not be surprised about MJ because he had red lips and eye liner and looks like a girl.
Good answers. I did one too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP