Suggestions, Anyone?

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My VMV Illuminants Brilliant Finish 25 Powder Foundation is almost empty and when I checked it on stores right now, the price increased for about 15%. So I am currently on the hunt for a replacement, either a powder or a foundation. I am looking for one that's for daily use (either pressed powder or foundation), as much as possible with SPF, hypoallergenic and pore-friendly. And of course not that expensive.

Here are my options as of now:

  • L'oreal Bare Natural Powdered Mineral Foundation
  • Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation
Feel free to give my your reviews on those two or if you have any other suggestions. If you could also provide me a link of a blog that provides excellent reviews for different fondues that will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

On the other note, do you still remember the reason why Up Now and What's Next was created? Reason why I am asking because a friend of mine experience the same thing a few weeks ago and luckily, her blog is now up and running and again! Told you sissy Liz, don't lose hope on your Bloguardian Hellsite: OVERCASHED. Congratulations for gaining it back! Let's party!

5 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 May 27, 2010 at 6:14 AM  

Girly..I am no help since I do not wear makeup. 15% is just crazy. Is there maybe a coupon online for it?
Good luck!
Hugs,
Mimi

tsue May 29, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

Following from Friday Follow me.
Glad to have found you!
http://tsue-thatswhatshesaid.blogspot.com

Peggy Patrick Medberry May 29, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

I love Clinique.. just got a loose powder foundation.. that is very light and covers my considerable wrinkles pretty well!!!

Following you from Friday follow!

Vernz May 29, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Hi sis, I use maybelline Mineral Power/PF it works well for me even if I stay under then sun, not naman for long, it love it as it's smooth yet not shiny ... but try their tester, kasi di pareho yung ph level ng skin kaya different formula will have different result on your skin...

czaroma June 1, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

L'oreal and Maybelline foundations are both good! Pero everyday, I'm using Maybelline :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP