Speaking and Missing!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Geesh! Looks like I spoke too soon! Arrgh! I thought that this issue was already resolved because when I checked my blog yesterday I saw that the number of subscribers that I have went to normal. But it looks like they are still having an issue. *Sigh!* Hello Feedfetcher????

On the other note, check Google's logo right now, its a game called PAC-MAN! :) This is to celebrate PAC-MAN's 30th Birthday. Wow I didn't know that me and PAC-MAN almost have the same age (Ooopps!) Cool! It's even allowing you to play. Aww! I miss this game! Who doesn't know PAC-MAN anyway?


12 lovely thoughts on this:

Le Chateau des fleurs May 21, 2010 at 11:42 PM  

Oh i hate those ghost! I was not good at it. HAHAHA
Happy Friday follow!
Following your blog, come follow mine :)
XOXO
Frenchy

Sendo May 22, 2010 at 12:19 AM  

i used to play pacmnan on playstation...a lot ....kk ^^

chubskulit May 22, 2010 at 2:33 AM  

My daughter is sitting with me right now sis and she said "That's the game I play".. She started explaining the game to me lol.. Yup, the subscriber thingy is crazy, magaupdfate pa naman si Mr. G hehehe..

Kate May 22, 2010 at 4:34 AM  

I love PacMan! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am your follower now too! Have a great weekend!

Denise May 22, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

Following over from Trendy Treehouse.

Stop by and enter my giveaways:

List PlanIt
EvoraPlus
E-Mealz

http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com

He & Me + 3 May 22, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

I was pretty excited to play pac man on google today. fun stuff.

Lanie May 22, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

Yep! Used to play it on the first Atari System out.

Thanks for stopping by today and following. I am following back! ~Lanie J.

Twee Poppets May 22, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Thanks so much for stopping by to follow Twee Poppets! I'm following you back. Happy Friday!

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com


By the way, don't forget to stop by this Tuesday to join in my weekly Tuesday Tag-Along blog hop! It's a great way to discover new blogs while gaining followers for your own. :)

*josie* May 22, 2010 at 9:56 AM  

wow that's nice, I was wondering why google's logo is pacman, so it's their tribute to manny, naglevel-up na talaga, LOL..

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too May 22, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

I was excited when that popped up on google today!

Carine May 23, 2010 at 5:58 AM  

aah oldies but goodies, I like pac man :D !

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ May 24, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

Love PAC-MAN!!
I play it all the time on my iPhone, but is not the same without the stick!! =P

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP