Ruby Tuesday #30, All About Kids #24 and Wordless Wednesday #120 (365/145s)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010



ruby tuesday



If you could remember my Friday Fill-ins post last week, I have mentioned about I love to have some jellos on my potato salad. But I think most of you have not heard about that combination yet. Luckily, since I was craving for that potato salad, we were able to dropped by at the Caltex station, where there is a Pancake House Restaurant on our way home from Laguna to have our breakfast. And of course, thats what I have ordered for me :)

This is only for PHP130.00 (roughly $3). We always have this every time we dine at the Pancake House. Try this one, you will definitely love this!

On the other note, due to the Shrek's craze right now, my little one is collecting the toys inspired by Shrek's new movie from McDonald's Happy Meals.
 Here are the current toys that we have, except for the other Gingerbread Man and Donkey from the second wave. Oh and by the way, that donkey in the photo was the one which landed to my lips after my little one taught it how to fly. We missed Princess Fiona and Gingerbread Man from the first wave of toys. Now I think I smell like McD's spaghetti because of these heheh I still got I think four or more toys to go to complete the set. We have planned to see the movie last Sunday but since our little was not feeling well, we decided not to. How about you, have you already seen the latest Shrek movie? How was it? And are you also collecting toys from McDonalds'?

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

14 lovely thoughts on this:

Hootin' Anni May 25, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Actually? That jello and potato salad looks mighty yummy. And Shrek...gotta love him. I had to make a special trip to McDonald's yesterday in fact, to buy me a Donkey glass. LOL

My Ruby Tuesday. I do hope to see you drop by for a visit with me today.

Vernz May 25, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

Dami friends si Shrek ... nice one sis... dropping by ..

Weekend Animal Encounter

Felisol May 26, 2010 at 1:44 AM  

The jello looks like diamonds, just beautiful.
To me it seems like a mighty breakfast though.
I'm not that much into the Shrek movies, but my one and only little daughter (age 22) likes them.
Quite some guys.

ilanadavita May 26, 2010 at 2:28 AM  

The phto is pretty but I am not sure I'd dare to eat it though!

Dimple May 26, 2010 at 5:21 AM  

Jello and potato salad...sounds different, but could be good...

Our kids are grown, and we haven't seen a kids movie in some time, but we did enjoy the first 2 Shrek flicks.

Thanks for visiting!

Dharma Shots May 26, 2010 at 5:57 AM  

Ok, true that I've never heard or tasted the potato with jellos...that's real cool. Thanks for the visit on my RT.

grace May 26, 2010 at 6:16 AM  

looks like delicious..

nuts May 26, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

my first time to hear this jello and it looks very deli..
my kids used to collect McD toys but now they're grown up already and not really interested with toys anymore. thank God, it's a little savings in my side..:D

Southern Reflections May 27, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

I have collected many McDonalds toys in the past...Now, I'm collecting the Shrek glasses...Isn't it fun!! :o)

Billy Rhythm June 2, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

I ate a raw oyster on Monday. But jello and potatoes? I don't know. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP