Ruby Tuesday #29, All About Kids #23 and Wordless Wednesday #116 (365/138s)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010



ruby tuesday


Like what I have mentioned on my Monday post, our weekend was pretty laid back. That explains why most of my photos were taken at our humble abode :) This was one of the things that keep her busy last weekend!



Isn't it amazing how kids switch hands when either drawing or every time they hold something?! As of the moment I am still unsure if my little one is a left-handed or right-handed. I have read somewhere that never force them to be left-handed or right-handed as that will confuse their motor skills. So I am letting her discover where she will be inclined to. But right now, she can use both :) 

How about you, when did you notice that your child is a left-handed or right-handed?

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

15 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 May 18, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

My kids all love to color. Stunt Man hits both handed in baseball. It is crazy how they can go back and forth.
Hugs,
Mimi

Carine May 18, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

she makes me think about my little brothers : always drawing something :p

cacai-m-place.net May 19, 2010 at 6:25 AM  

You're daughter is adorable! She got lots of rubies there.. so cute!
Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Here's mine:
My Ruby Tuesday: Lip Glosses and a Cake Art

See yah.. ;-)

Race May 19, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

i always find it so cute whenever i see kids drawing or coloring, it brings out the child's artistic skill. anyway my yonugest kid is like her he started in his left hand and i corrected it when he's eating and writing, he immediately learned to use his right hand but his left hand is also strong enough to be used whenever he wishes! now he's both right and left-handed! a great advantage for kids like them!

she's so adorable pakurot nga sa pisngi :-)

Jama May 19, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

Your little girl is so adorable.

dogsmom May 19, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

She does an amazing job of controlled coloring. I think it is good to encourage use of both hands and let one settle into what works best.
Never let a teacher or child care worker try to force use of a certain hand.

Annelie May 19, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

She is so cute! Love your personal pictures!
And thank´s for the comment on my "Hugo"!

Loree May 19, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

Thanks for visiting. Beautiful pictures of your daughter. My son is left handed. He always favoured his left hand over his right but some kids, and even adults, will use both. I am right handed but use my left hand a lot for many things except writing.

Patti May 19, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

Your daughter is adorable. You got some wonderful photos here!
We are all right-handed in our family.

I had to write with my left hand when I had a fractured right wrist. Long story...

Happy Ruby Tuesday a day late!

Manang Kim May 19, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Yup she can do both. I have friends who can write on his right hand and do drawings on his left hand. She is so cute my dear. Love that huge coloring book. ^_^ Thanks for the visit!

Ruby Red Tuesday

Serline May 20, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

My son blames us for turning him from a natural south paw into a regular righty. He's now working hard to become ambidextrous...

ilanadavita May 21, 2010 at 4:54 AM  

Cute young artist you've got here!
Excuse the belated comment.

EG Wow May 25, 2010 at 2:22 AM  

Kids are so cute at this age!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP