Ruby Tuesday #28, All About Kids #22 and Wordless Wednesday #112 (365/131s)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010



ruby tuesday


Here's her usual weekend morning :)



Having lots of fun with her favorite Aunt :) 

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

21 lovely thoughts on this:

Prettymom May 11, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

ang saya naman.. enjoy n enjoy ang magtita..hehe

mine's up too :)

Hootin' Anni May 11, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

Oh now this looks like my kind of day for fun!!!

I'd like to have you visit with me today if you can. It's a special day for me and my husband...today we celebrate 42 years of marriage. My RUBY TUESDAY is HERE

anne May 11, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

your little girl had so much fun! Hehehe anyway mine is in www.terryannemary.com it maybe not posted yet but I will a little bit later hehehe

Veronica Lee May 11, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Looks like your girl had great fun!

Happy Tuesday!

Gorgeous Nelly May 11, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

It's so nice to see photos of kids having fun.

It's my first time to join this meme and here's my first entry. Have a great week ahead.

Manang Kim May 11, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

Like that game it's so fun. Happy RT!

My Cardinal

ilanadavita May 12, 2010 at 2:57 AM  

A fun game kids seem to enjoy all over the world!

ilanadavita May 12, 2010 at 2:58 AM  

A fun game kids seem to enjoy all over the world!

LADYHIGHTOWER May 12, 2010 at 3:43 AM  

Love those pics! Blessings!

Felisol May 12, 2010 at 4:07 AM  

Ohhh, Such beautiful bubbles.
I have never tried to take a picture of soap bubbles.
Good idea for a new project.
Your daughter is always looking happy as happy can be. Great.

Lynda Howells May 12, 2010 at 4:18 AM  

Love these ruby tueday images. your daughter is so cute and really looks as if she is having funxlynda
http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.com

Carletta May 12, 2010 at 4:49 AM  

They look like they are having a marvelous time. Great action shots!

Thanks for your visit. :)

Stephani May 12, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love taking pictures and I can see you are the same! It sure looks like the kids are having a blast here!

Patti May 12, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

Great capture of the soap bubbles floating in the air.

That game looks like fun!

Thanks for stopping by ~

STEF May 12, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Real FUN stuff! Ganda at ang saya!

Jim May 12, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

That's a fun game, I can tell. When my granddaughter gets old enough to do that I will. That is if I can remember there is a game like this.
Happy RT! Thank you for peeking in on our Mom's day pictures.
..

Dave May 12, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

what a fun shot, so cool!

Gattina May 12, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

How cute and what a fun !

toby May 12, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

How sweet! It really looks like fun!

Peach360 May 14, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

baby is soooo cute! Ü

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP