Ruby Tuesday #27, All About Kids #21 and Wordless Wednesday #108 (365/124s)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010



ruby tuesday


We dine at Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria after we got our shots for Flu Vaccines last Saturday. It is one of our favorite restos in SM Southmall because aside from the fact that we loved their food, the prizes of it are also cheap. Check out the promos that they have and I think it has been on for over a year now:



Aren't that nice? :) So here's what we got:

aglio olio
Got myself this Aglio Olio, pasta tossed on olive oil and garlic. I love this one :) The garlic isn't too much for me. Maisie loves the garlic bread too. But she cannot tolerate the garlic taste of the pasta.

Hubby got this Salisbury steak, he's favorite. Every time we dine on any resto, as long as they served this kind of menu, he will definitely get one.

Then we got ourselves an 8-in pepperoni pizza. The orders of food that we got was just enough for the three of us :) And it cost us (refer to the prize list above) for only P267.00 (roughly 5$) :) I really love dining at Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria :)

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

18 lovely thoughts on this:

Kayce May 4, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

Wow sis! ang sarap nung Salisbury steak! gusto ko rin yan tikman... hehehe!love the pasta too!

Veronica Lee May 4, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

OMG! Those yummy pics make me really hungry!

Have a nice day!

Hootin' Anni May 4, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

Mmmmmmmmm, pizza. I'm drooling over the very last photo. Piping hot, bubbly, pepperoni pizza.

My Ruby Tuesday is posted...plus a joke [PG-13] today. Do come by for a visit, won't you?!!

HERE

Marites May 4, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

they look so good! they got me hungry. I'll keep that pizzeria in mind once we get to Manila. My RT is here.

Life Ramblings May 4, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

what a delicious spread. Happy RT!

tatess May 5, 2010 at 2:20 AM  

ang sasarap ng food .nakakagutom tuloy.

pls accept a Sisterhood award from me
http://tatess.blogspot.com/2010/05/sisterhood-award.html

Kiki May 5, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

Wow..lots of great pics..and such a yummy feast for the eyes! Great post!
Kiki~

Stephanie V May 5, 2010 at 6:59 AM  

Good price...god food. Sounds like a deal to me.
Thanks for the visit.

eden May 5, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

Ang sarap naman.. really makes me hungry..hehehe..

Thanks for the visit, Marice. Wish a great week

He & Me + 3 May 5, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Now i am super hungry. Thank you very much:)

Felisol May 5, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Great food anytime, anywhere.
I love eating Italian, though I most often make pizza the American way; double layer of everything, meat, sauce and cheese.Too much of a good thing is wonderful!

Dave May 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

Your photos making me wanting to go home.

Cacai M. May 5, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Hi Marice, thanks for visiting My Ruby Tuesday: Red Flowers and Beyond.. you entry makes me hungry now.. ;-) I so love pizza! gimme some.. ;-)

Mimi May 5, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

What isit about men and steak? My hubby is the same, if it's on the menu,he'll order it.
That is fantastic value- the pizza alone would be more than that here.
Thanks for vising my RT, and for your lovely comment. Slán!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP