Quick Question?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I so love reading all your comments! And as much as I love them, I also wanted to reply to every single comment that I received. I have seen and got some replies on the comments that I left on my bloggy friends through email but up to now, honestly I could not find an option on how could I do that too :( So I guess my question is, how do you reply on your comments that the messages go straight to their email inbox? Is that an option available to blogger/blogspot platform? How can I enable that? I would truly appreciate if you could help me out! Thanks much in advance! :)


6 lovely thoughts on this:

dee May 12, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

I don't have an answer for you, but I just asked this on my blog, too!

Marice May 12, 2010 at 3:50 AM  

thanks sis! I think I got the answer from greedygrace :)

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too May 12, 2010 at 3:57 AM  

Go to the Settings tab, choose the Comments tab under it, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and enter your email address in the space that says Comment Notification Email. All of your comments will be emailed to you, and you can respond to them there!

Petula May 12, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

I like to respond that way to comments as well and it works great. The only thing I notice is that not all comments come with the person's email address.

Lady Hill May 13, 2010 at 4:01 AM  

I just posted about this the other day actually.
When I get my comments in my inbox in my email I just reply to that email. Sometimes it's a "no reply @blogger" email and then I know that they can't get messages that way so I make sure to comment on my blog too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP