Quick Post!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Just a quick post, sorry if I was not able to visit you guys yesterday. I stayed late (over 4 hours) at work the other day and because of that, was down with migraine the next day. But will try to catch up and visit you all today because for sure, I will be missing you again this weekend.

Enjoy your Friday!

7 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 May 15, 2010 at 1:43 AM  

Don't worry about ever not commenting or visiting. You are one of the best around and sometimes life gets in the way. No need to apologize to any of us.
Hugs and happy friday.

Sandie Lee May 15, 2010 at 6:50 AM  

Aren't migraines the worst? Thanks for following Imagination-cafe Blog and I'm returning the "love."

Sandie Lee

chubskulit May 15, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

Hi sis, I have a giveaway at my main blog that you might want to join. Thanks!

Letherton May 15, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

Found you on FF and wanted to say hi
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Veronica Lee May 15, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

Hope you're feeling better.

((hugs))

Jan May 15, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

I do hope you get the better of these migraines soon, Marice.
Take care and God Bless.

MsBabyPlan May 17, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am returning the favour. Hope you come back again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP