Post it Note Tuesday! #13 and Follow Me Back Tuesday #2!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010



It's time again for
BWS tips button
Thanks for following and
nice meeting you ALL in advance! 
See yah!

15 lovely thoughts on this:

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too May 25, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Hope your little girl feels better very soon!

Ms. Michalek May 25, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

mmmmM, being sick is nooo fun for a little one.
Hugs and Kisses (not germy, I promise) for the sweet dear. Hope she feels better soon.

kat May 25, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

oh i hope the cute little one feels better now...

give mo na lang yan baby kay mommy or daddy mo okay?? muah!

Shi Min ❤ May 25, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

Cute and special way of blogging! Well, hope your child will get well soon~ :) Let's post them up! LOL.

xinex May 25, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

Sorry about your little one, Marice. I hope she feels better soon...Christine

jayayceeblog May 26, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

It's awful when they're not feeling well. Hope your little sweetie pie gets better fast!

cheri May 26, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

my little boy is covered in rashes, too. hope the weather cools down a bit very soon...

happy PINT :)

ftcs May 26, 2010 at 2:02 AM  

awww hugs to the little one.

--ClevelandPoet

Alicia May 26, 2010 at 2:22 AM  

Poor baby! Praying for her to get better soon!

yuuki May 26, 2010 at 3:19 AM  

i got a sweet blog award for u, http://www.foodplacebadtrips.com/2010/05/sweetie.html

The Sierra Home Companion May 26, 2010 at 5:47 AM  

I hope your little one gets better and you stay healthy. I'm following from FMBT.

Beth May 26, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Following you from Following Me Back Tuesday- please follow me back :)and be sure to enter my giveaway while you're there.

http://helpingunitefatherandson.blogspot.com/

Happy Tuesday!

Stacey May 26, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

Hope your little one feels better soon!

Also your newest follower from FMBT!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• May 26, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

Hope your baby girl feels better soon! It's awful wathcing them suffer sickness.
I hate spammers too...there should be a button to get them.

elliej May 27, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

I'm a new follower from FMBT. Please visit my blog and return the favor.
http://alittleoftheother.com

Have a great week,
Ellie

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP