Post it Note Tuesday! #12 and Follow Me Back Tuesday!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010


Added just now, thanks to Shell of Things I can't Say for sharing this! Now I am joining :)

BWS tips button
Nice meeting you ALL in advance! 
See yah!

14 lovely thoughts on this:

cheri May 18, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

ugh, migraine. must be from the heat. glad to hear the worst is over.

i left you an award on my blog :)

Spice May 18, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

Glad to hear the migraine is gone. They suck!!! http://spiceworld.us

He & Me + 3 May 19, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

Oh girl...I am so sorry about your headaches. No fun. Models are getting better slowly.
Hugs,
Mimi

Euroangel May 19, 2010 at 5:02 AM  

migraine are really bad...got some worst experiences from it that hubby have to bring me to the doctor for an injection because pain relievers don't work anymore..hope we will all get away with this sickness...ingat Marice!

NorCalMom May 19, 2010 at 6:38 AM  

Thank you for stopping by Lemons to Lemonade. I am following you back and am your newest follower.

Julee May 19, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

migraines stink!
I'm follower #472...your newest follower from FMBT. Thanks for the follow at http://jonbonjovious.blogspot.com

Veronica Lee May 19, 2010 at 6:50 AM  

Migraines suck! Glad to know they're gone.

Have a nice day!

Shell May 19, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

7 days of a migraine? You poor thing.

Returning the follow from FMBT. :)

Staycee May 19, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

Thanks for joining us for FMBT. I am now following you back
Staycee ( Survey Junkie )

Dawn K. May 19, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

Suffered a migraine earlier today and feel for ya! Found you on Follow Me Back tuesday and I'm your newest follower! Stop by any time!

Dawn
www.thewayiseethings.typepad.com

~J May 19, 2010 at 9:56 AM  

Hi! I'm here from Follow Me Back Tuesday! I'm your newest blog follower..thanks so very much for linking up!

http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com

Mommy Rubz May 20, 2010 at 2:00 AM  

I am kinda dependent to Biogesic for my migraines. :(

*♥Shydub♥* May 20, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

Hi mommy, im here from PINT anf follow me back tuesday, kahit wednesday na waa.

SupahMommy May 20, 2010 at 5:57 AM  

You are so welcome.. thanks for helping to make it BIG AND TONS of fun..
feel better

and twitter id??

xoxo
supah

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP