Post it Note Tuesday! #10

Tuesday, May 4, 2010


14 lovely thoughts on this:

Alicia May 4, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

I hear ya on the motivation & laziness! LOL

Mylene May 4, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Love the last note. Very applicable to me :D

Shannon (Coupon Mommy Of 3) May 4, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

Thank you for following. I am your newest follower from Friday Follower.

http://www.couponmommyof3.com/

Prettymom May 4, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

ayan.. fb kc ng fb..lolz

ako naman, kakambal ko na ata si lazyness..haiz :(

sumali ulit ako.. hehe

Johana Hill May 4, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Love the note to laziness! LOL

I need to send a letter to mine! Ha!

realgrapiks May 4, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

ouch!! I'm missing 'Motivation' - need it badly!

I am Harriet May 4, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

I'm behind too....good luck.

Have a great Tuesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/cinco-de-mayo-with-post-it-notes/

cheri May 4, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

katamad kasi mainit...have you found my motivation? it's around here somewhere...

popping in from PINT :)

chubskulit May 5, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

Drive that laziness away hahaha..

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ May 5, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

BBF love the notes!!

Have a Supah Tuesday!!!

jayayceeblog May 5, 2010 at 1:17 AM  

I think laziness has been camping out at my house, too. Happy Tuesday!!!

Lori May 5, 2010 at 2:24 AM  

If I waited on motivation, I would never get much done at all! I just have to start and hope the motivation follows:)

Alexis AKA MOM May 5, 2010 at 5:36 AM  

Oh man it must be in the water I've just been feeling blah lately. :)

He & Me + 3 May 5, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

I am beyond lazy when it comes to dusting. I so need to dust before I can write a paper in the dust. Yuck. I truly need some motivation.
Hugs,
mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP