Mellow Yellow Monday #38, Blue Monday #29, Wordless Wednesday #119 and Pixelbug Weekend #26 (365/142-144s)

Monday, May 24, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1
Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Hope you all have fun!
Mine was a bit busy and that explains why my post is kinda late today. I think I have already mentioned that I just recently attended a get together with my elementary/childhood friends. One of them is living at Singapore already and is on vacation here in the Philippines so we take advantage of that and scheduled a reunion. Unfortunately not of all made it, but we did have so much fun! It was a bit short but it was definitely filled with laughter and memories.

Here are my good friends through thick and thin!

My Sister-in Law brought another cake from Purple Oven last Saturday. It is called Mango Tort. For me it is like a Sansrival topped with mango slices. I am not sure if the mango was meant to be a bit sour but for me that is perfect, to neutralize the sweetness of the cake. 

purple oven
I am not much of a fan of cakes with mangoes but this is an exception. Yummy!

We also just had our annual team outing at work in Terrazas de Alyssa at Calamba, Laguna. It is actually just right beside the resort where we held our previous team outing. The place was really nice and huge for just PHP10,000 (roughly $217) for a 12-hour rental. The amenities are two pools, one for adult and kiddie pool, a basketball half court, a basketball shooting station just like in arcade, with table tennis. videoke, billiard table, and 3-story house with 7 airconditioned rooms.Not bad right?
 It was another one fun-filled getaway! I will share more photos in the next days.

Oh and by the way, can you please pray for this little cutie to get well soon? She's under the weather right now :( That is also the reason for my late post. Thanks much in advance!
Thanks to all my new followers and visitors! I will be heading to your blogs later :)
And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday!! Truly appreciate your support guys! To those who haven't join us yet, post your photos made of metals or with metal on it every Friday and link up here! Hope to see yah every Friday!

Have a wonderful week ahead!!!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

26 lovely thoughts on this:

Carine May 24, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

yum, mango cake :p

I hope Maisie is gona be better soon !

Kiki May 24, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Beaautiful post...gorgeous cake..super lovely friends..and yes hope the little one feels shiny and sparkly real soon!
Have a happy day of sparkles!
Kiki~

SmilingSally May 24, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Your little girl is too sweet to stay sick. Happy Blue Monday.

SASSY MOM May 24, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

Yumm naman yang Mango sans rival.. I have to try that. That's a perfect getaway for family and friends.

Pixelbug Weekend

Sarah May 24, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

I hope your little girl gets feeling better soon! Your cake looks yummy...I've never seen a mango cake before!

Have a great Blue Monday!

Sarah

Kayce May 24, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

wow! that mango cake looks so yummy indeed!

melandria May 24, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

hope your little girl gets well soon and i so love the cake. hope you can visit my site and join my giveaway too.

anne May 25, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

i was drooling with the mango tort it looks so yummy!

Dimple May 25, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

Looks like you had a lot of fun with your friends! I have never even considered mango and cake in the same thought before, but it looks delicious!
Hope your little one is feeling better already!
Thanks for the visit!

Manang Kim May 25, 2010 at 3:52 AM  

Love those shots. The mango tort looks delish. Happy Monday!

MYM~Table centerpiece

He & Me + 3 May 25, 2010 at 4:01 AM  

I will totally pray for you sweet one. She is adorable. That cake looks great and how fun to spend time with old friends.
Hugs,
MImi

LV May 25, 2010 at 6:20 AM  

So glad you were able to spend some time with your friends and enjoy that great looking cake. I would love having a piece of it. That is a precious child and trust she us better now.

ellen b. May 25, 2010 at 6:35 AM  

Praying for your little one...

Mary May 25, 2010 at 6:53 AM  

She is such a sweet baby. I hope she'll be well soon. It was so nice to hear about your mini reunion. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I hope you are having a great Blue Monday. Blessings...Mary

Kathy May 25, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

Love your photos! Not a fan of mangos - but the cake looks delicious!
Thank you for stopping by my Blue Monday!
Kathy

Briarside Lane May 25, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

Good friends and a cake that looks divine! Hope you had a great time. Ts & Ps that your little one is much better... Karen

chubskulit May 25, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

Thanks for the visit sis.. Must be so excited to see your childhood friends.

BTW, yung daisy are real flowers hehehe but I won't pay that much for it..

Rajesh May 25, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

Beautiful shots.
All my best wishes and prayers are with cutie.

Dinah May 25, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

Love your photos, especially the cake ;-)

and I hope your baby feels better already!
happy mym!

Dena E's Blog May 25, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Lovely photos Sweetie,,ands so good to see you camer fro a visit.. Did you read my whole too long of a post???? Anyhoo's hope you had a blessed day..
Busy Busy but not to busy for this,,,hehehehe ;0)
Hugs Dena

Carly May 25, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

The mango cake sounds amazing!

Eden May 25, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

Great pictures.
Yummy Mango cake.
The water in the pool looks so inviting.

Dave May 26, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

Yummy cake, and i hope the little on gets better.

jeng May 26, 2010 at 1:28 AM  

Gotta try that cake ; )

Race May 26, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

robynne is such a cutie! hope she'll recover soon!

sis where's purple oven? i like to buy that mango tort kc it looks so yummy?

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP