Mellow Yellow Monday #37, Blue Monday #28, Wordless Wednesday #115 and Pixelbug Weekend #25 (365/135-137)

Monday, May 17, 2010



MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Hope you all have fun! 
Ours was just pretty lazy and laid back :) We just spent the whole weekend at home since my in-laws went to the province and we can not leave the house unguarded. Though we don't have much happenings this weekend, I loved it! Just family bonding while we were having Sponge overload because of the little one! So pardon my photos for this week, most of these were just taken at our porch :)

Look at how she loves that yellow sponge :)
And featuring her new toy :)

Hope we will all have a sunny and wonderful week ahead!
Just like the sky below
Took this while I was on my way home, don't worry I drove to the side and stopped to take this :)

Thanks to all my new followers and visitors! I will be heading to your blogs later :)
And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday!! Truly appreciate your support guys! To those who haven't join us yet, post your photos made of metals or with metal on it every Friday and link up here! Hope to see yah every Friday!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

36 lovely thoughts on this:

Debbie May 17, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

Your sweet daughter is a little ham for the camera, she knows it is time for posing.

Lina Gustina May 17, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

So cute photos of your daughter :)

http://www.homezweethome.info/2010/05/mellow-yellow-gondangdia-train-station.html

nice A May 17, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

That's a well-spent weekend, family bonding! Sponge is my kids' fave, too.

Hopeful May 17, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

Nice pic of your daughter sis. She looks so adorable. My lil one loves spongebob too.

Jan May 17, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Lovely bright photos,Marice, lovely to add to the collection on your daughter.
Blessings - Jan

Kayce May 17, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

what a very lovely photos you have here sis! specially on your daughter's cutie shots!

Mylene May 17, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

relaxing weekend huh!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too May 17, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

I'm glad you had a good, relaxing weekend! The pictures are cute!

The Quintessential Magpie May 17, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

Marice, that is one adorable little one! And I love Sponge Bob, too! That bubble gun looks like tons of fun. I was just blowing bubbles the other day at a birthday lunch for a friend.

Happy Blue Monday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Carolyn Ford May 17, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

What a cute little girl! I bet she is a real sweetie! I hope your laid back weekend caught you up on some good rest so you can enjoy the week ahead.

Lynn May 17, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

But it's really great to have a laid back weekend considering how frenzy the weekdays go. :)

Life Bliss

SmilingSally May 17, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

What a beautiful sky, Marice. That little one is darling. Happy Blue Monday.

Becky May 17, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

What sweet photos and great choices for both Blue Monday and Mellow Yellow Monday. I'm playing along with both this week, too.

SASSY MOM May 17, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Your lovely daughter is so charming. She really knows how to pose. Soooo cute!

Thanks for joining Pixelbug weekend

momgen May 17, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

She is cute...happy blue Monday.

Mine is here

Laura Ingalls Gunn May 17, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

Your blue makes my heart go pitter pat. I adore it.

The aforesaid Sweet May 17, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

I didn't know that spongebob was popular in Asia too !

Dhemz May 18, 2010 at 1:41 AM  

awwww..what a cutie!

Dena E's Blog May 18, 2010 at 3:07 AM  

Hey Sweetie,,,HAPPY WEEK to you !!! Your lil girl is precious like usual...BLESSINGS to You~
Hugs Dena

maria May 18, 2010 at 3:12 AM  

Cute photos as always. :)

Happy Blue Monday!

Mine is here.

chubskulit May 18, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

Naku naman talaga, to the max sa kacutan tong prinsesita mo sis hehehe..

My mellow yellow post.

I also would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the kick off of the Nostalgia meme that I will be hosting starting this Thursday. Hope you can join the fun!

anne May 18, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

sponge bob is the favorite cartoon of my youngest hehehe

shopannies May 18, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

great pictures I love all the pictures looks like a beautiful day

Hannah May 18, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

I love SpongeBob, too! :D Your daughter is so cute!

Dimple May 18, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

Your daughter is cute with her spongebob! Very colorful shots!

Thanks for the visit!

nuts May 18, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

an adorable kid.. look at her smile with her stuff..so cute!!!

Rajesh May 18, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Very cute kid. She is definitely having nice time.

He & Me + 3 May 18, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

Oh bubble are so much fun and I love the sky and all the color you had in these pictures.
Hugs,
Mimi

Eden May 18, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

She is such a cutie. And that is a nice bubble gun.

jeng May 18, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

She's as lovable as Sponge Bob ; )

Btw, if you have time please visit my new blog
http://www.yummywahmmy.info

Euroangel May 19, 2010 at 4:58 AM  

cute lovely girl you got Marice! hope you feel better with your migraine now...i also have it sometimes and i really hate it..

me and my blogs are following you now.
Euro Travel
Explore Germany
Discover USA
Euroangel Graffiti

Surfie May 19, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

Ooh, that bubble gun looks fun! I would have loved to have something like that when I was a kid. :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

Sara Chapman May 19, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

Spongebob rules! Great MYM post. And what a cutie that baby is!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP