Mellow Yellow Monday #36, Blue Monday #27, Wordless Wednesday #111 and Pixelbug Weekend #24 (365/128-130)

Monday, May 10, 2010


MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello everyone! How was your weekend and your Mother's Day celebration? Hope you all have fun!
We haven't had a chance to celebrate the Mother's Day in full blast as I was enduring a migraine for almost 5 days now due to the heat wave :( This heat is really killing me, literally :( I was about to ask hubby to bring me to the hospital because the pain was really unbearable yesterday! I just wish that this will soon be over as I am typing this, I can still feel the stabbing pain on the left side of my head argggh!

Took a pic of the sky while we were on our way home yesterday after attending the mass. Isn't gorgeous?


Last week, I brought her along with me on SM Southmall, our second mom and daughter bonding :) We did have fun strolling around the mall and the only request I got from her was a lollipop from Pick Mix!


Glad she didn't request for all these candies :)

Because of my migraine, here's the only highlight of my Mother's Day celebration, a movie date with hubby!
My migraine didn't stop me from watching this :) It's a local flick, a romance-comedy starring Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes. A light and truly a feel good movie. I am not really much of a fan of local movies, but when it comes to DongYan flicks, for sure I won't miss it!

May we all have a wonderful week ahead!
Thanks to all my new followers and visitors! I will be heading to your blogs later :)
And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday!! Truly appreciate your support guys! To those who haven't join us yet, post your photos made of metals or with metal on it every Friday and link up here! Hope to see yah every Friday!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

33 lovely thoughts on this:

Birgitta "foto CHIP" May 10, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Oh what about all these temtations - how can she choose :)
Happy MYM!

http://foto.rudenius.se/post/2010/05/10/Mellow-Yellow-Monday.aspx

Kero May 10, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

hmmnn its been awhile since i watched a pinoy movie. nakakamiss din. i should see one soon.

Happy Mother's Day!

hope you can visit my entry here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/05/colosseo.html

SASSY MOM May 10, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

I can so relate with the heat wave... I have been taking steroids now to control my heat rash which all over my body. The weather is so crazy.. I hope your better, happy Mother's Day!

Pixelbug Weekend

♣☆♥Willa♥☆♣ May 10, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

Yung mga title ng local movies,parang title ng mga kanta, di ba kelan lang may movie na Miss you like crazy? lol!

momgen May 10, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

Wow naman ganda...Happy MYM!

Mine is here

SmilingSally May 10, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

I'm sorry you had a headache for Mother's Day; I hope you're fine today. I love the blue sky. Happy Blue Monday.

LV May 10, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Not a good way to spend any day with a headache. If my head or feet hurt, I can hardly handle it. Trust you are feeling better. Your features for today were very nice and enjoyable.

anne May 10, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

Hi hope youll get well soon Happy PBBWeekend and Mellow Monday to you heres mine for My PBweekend http://www.terryannemary.com/2010/05/pbweekend-mothers-day-treat.html and for my Mellow Yellow Monday http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/05/mellow-yellow-monday-27-yellow-toys.html thanks

Manang Kim May 11, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

Colorful candies makes kids and adults drool. Happy Monday!

Mellow Yellow Monday
MacroMonday~The Bud

maria May 11, 2010 at 1:00 AM  

Love your sky shot. Happy Blue Monday.

My Blue Monday.

Liz May 11, 2010 at 1:56 AM  

Craving for some candies right now. :)

Happy MYM.

Liz @ MLC

Ann May 11, 2010 at 4:34 AM  

I'm really sorry to hear of your migrane and that you suffer so long. I too have migraines and understand how you feel. :( Not fun at all.
Happy belated Mother's Day,
Fondly,
Ann
@
The Tattered Tassel

Debbie May 11, 2010 at 4:52 AM  

Gosh lately a lot of women are getting migraines that I talk to...must be our hormones, hope you are better!~ I can always count on your posts to be cute and colorful, full of eye candy...literally!

Dhemz May 11, 2010 at 5:37 AM  

ganda ng kuha mo sis....:) how's your mother's day celebration? thanks sa dalaw...glad to be here!

xinex May 11, 2010 at 5:49 AM  

Sorry about your migraine but it looks like you had fun in spite of it....Christine

Dena E's Blog May 11, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

Hey, Sweetie, THANKS for stopping by my blog each monday,,it always makes me smile...Love the sky and wish we were having a heat wave here too. Its cold and rainy in Iowa the last few days. So sad about the headache you had on Moms Day..R U better now???
BTW,,,what is wordless wednesday and could I fit in???
Big Hugs Dena watching the drizzle...

He & Me + 3 May 11, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

OMWord Marice...I am so sorry about your headaches. I will pray that you will feel better. Great sky picture and baby girl is so cute and little in front of all that candy. YUM.
Hugs,
Mimi

Carly May 11, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

such a fun mommy/ daughter day!

Eden May 11, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

gorgeous capture of the blue sky with scattered clouds. Sorry to hear about your headache. I hope you are feeling better now.

Ebie May 11, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

I can relate to the migrane. I hope the weather cools off!

Enjoy your week!

RYC: Twylah comes from Twilight.

Rajesh May 11, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Beautiful post with lovely shots.

Mary May 11, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

I love the blues you chose to share with us today. I hope you had a wonderful Blue Monday. Blessings...Mary

jeng May 11, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Looks like you enjoyed the movie despite the migraine ; )

Jan May 11, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

Hope you have some relief from that migraine by now.... glad you still managed to do a few things.
All the best, Jan

bambie May 11, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

i can relate with the migraine thing...awful talaga.

i haven't seen dongyan's movie yet...but it's on my list. i wouldn't miss it for the world! LOL!

hip chick May 11, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

I hope your migraine is gone by now. They are no fun! Happy mother's day.

Briarside Lane May 11, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

Love the blue sky pic... and how could DD pick just one??? Hope you are feeling better and the weather cools. ...Karen

Shannara May 12, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

Great post, gotta see that movie. Hope you feel better today.

About Shannara's SaturdayMix - The new theme is presented at the night between friday and saturday gmt-time and then the linky is open until the next friday.

I don't know how to make links when I leave comments, but you fint the saturdaymix at this link:

http://shannaraskaos.blogspot.com/search/label/Shannara%27s%20SaturdayMix

Have a great week!

Cacai M. May 12, 2010 at 4:41 AM  

Wow... lovely candies there! I want one please... ;-)

Here's My Mellow Yellow Monday: Chocolate candies and mango shake malt.. see yah.. ;-)

Coffeeveggie addict. May 13, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

I have migraine to0 and its killing me everytime it hits me....y0ur daughter is s0 nice...happy m0ther's day to y0u

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP