Mellow Yellow Monday #35, Blue Monday #26, Wordless Wednesday #107 and Pixelbug Weekend #23 (365/121-123s)

Monday, May 3, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1
Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Hope you all have fun!
And as always, here's a glimpse of our weekend. Remember Dorothy, our red fighting fish? Sad, she's gone :( Hubby was cleaning her bowl so he put Dorothy in a dipper but my Father-in-law, did not know she was in there, so he accidentally threw the water on our backyard full of grass and not to mention big ants :( Hubby tried to look for her hoping he could save Dorothy but he couldn't find her anymore. So we immediately replaced her as per the request of our little one.

Now meet her new Dorothy, still a fighting fish, but she's blue now :)

Last Friday, me and little one had our first Mom and Daughter bonding moments! Hubby wasn't around so I took the courage of bringing her alone with me to the mall. I was so proud of her, she was well-behaved while we were traveling and even on the mall while we were strolling. This also hit me that she's no longer a baby! How time flies! But for sure this will be the start of our mom and daughter moments! 


Then Saturday was our schedule to have our Flu vaccines. So after having our shots at Jacob's Ladder Immunization inside SM Southmall, we stroll a bit and brought her a new pair of slippers. She was the one who chose this one and was so excited that she wore it immediately after we paid for it.

Thanks much for viewing! And by the way, if it's not too much ask, to all my readers who are in Facebook too, I will truly appreciate if you will "LIKE" this! But you need to be a Fan or Like Digiprint first before you can like my photo. Thank you so much in advance! All Philippines residents can join too! ;) Feel free to add me up too! :)

May we all have a wonderful week ahead!
Thanks to all my new followers and visitors! I will be heading to your blogs later :)
And thanks to all who joined my meme, Metallic Friday!! Truly appreciate your support guys! To those who haven't join us yet, post your photos made of metals or with metal on it every Friday and link up here! Hope to see yah every Friday!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

39 lovely thoughts on this:

Gorgeous Nelly May 3, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Very nice photos. You have a lovely daughter too.

I also joined Mellow yellow today and my post is here.

Have a nice week ahead.

Debbie May 3, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

You always take the cutest pics of your daughter! Perfect yellow indeed. Have a great week!

Steadfast Ahoy! May 3, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Although I didn't know it, I did post metal things on Friday. I so well remember when my baby sister got new shoes. She was the youngest and always got the handme downs, but this one time, she got brand new shoes. She walked like a Military Soldier on Parade. Her feet came up almost to eye level as she inspected her shoes with every step. I can tell your daughter was as proud of her new shoes as my little 3 year old sister was back in the day. Some things just stay with you.

Christina May 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

Lovely daughter..

Mine is up here.

Cacai M. May 3, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

Wow.. it's beautiful! I love that image in the middle with your cutie daughtah.. Have a great Mellow Yellow Monday!

By the way, here's mine: My MYM: Yellow Business Building.. see yah.. :)

Kayce May 3, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

your daughter looks so cute with that huge pokemon sis!

Hannah May 3, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

dora meets pikachu hehehe


http://superbusyme.blogspot.com/2010/05/mellow-yellow-monday-3.html

SmilingSally May 3, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

Let's hope THIS Dorothy lives longer (and happier).

You and daughter must have enjoyed that day, Maurice. She's a cute one. Happy Blue Monday.

Tracy May 4, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

She is so cute...haircut?

Carine May 4, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

I so like fighting fishes, we used to have some at home when I was younger.

jayayceeblog May 4, 2010 at 2:37 AM  

Sorry about your fish ... it's sad when any pet goes. Love the Dora sandals! Looks like a fun day.

He & Me + 3 May 4, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

HOw fun for you to have had some bonding moments with your daughter. She is so cute. I love the little Dora shoes. Adorable.
WElcome new fishy.
Hugs,
Mimi
Thanks for the vote.
I went to facebook and liked the photo:)

He & Me + 3 May 4, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

HOw fun for you to have had some bonding moments with your daughter. She is so cute. I love the little Dora shoes. Adorable.
WElcome new fishy.
Hugs,
Mimi
Thanks for the vote.
I went to facebook and liked the photo:)

Birgitta May 4, 2010 at 4:21 AM  

So very nice photos!
So cute your daughter is :)

http://birgittasfoto.blogg.se/

Ebie May 4, 2010 at 4:32 AM  

Hi Miz, those Dora sandals are so cute!!! And she is such a cutie!

It is such fun when you spend as much time with your kid, cause they grow up pretty fast!

© Jennifer Raley May 4, 2010 at 4:52 AM  

Such a sweet photo of your daughter. She's a doll! I bet she loved her shoes! Glad you had some time together! And, thanks for stopping by and commenting on my posts lately. Appreciate it! Happy Blue Monday! Jenn

Manang Kim May 4, 2010 at 5:00 AM  

Those are cuties!!Happy Monday!

MYM~Forsythia

xinex May 4, 2010 at 6:34 AM  

How nice! I miss my daughter. mom days cause my daughter are all married and have their own families now. Your daughter's very cute!...Christine

siromade08 May 4, 2010 at 6:50 AM  

Nice mum and daughter bonding. Like the pikachu photo with ur girl very cute.

Briarside Lane May 4, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

awwww, sorry to read about red Dorothy. Let's hope blue Dorothy thrives.

Buying shoes!... the perfect Mom & Daughter bonding moment no matter what age! She is a cutie.

Happy Blue Monday.

Karen

ρομπερτ May 4, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

Wishing her always safe steps ahead.

Please have a wonderful Tuesday you all.

daily athens

judys424 May 4, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

We had the same mom-son bonding over the weekend too :) Great shot of the fighter fish. :) My post is late, hope you can still visit.

♥Willa♥ May 4, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

I like Pikachu,so as my boys becuase they love watching Pokemon :)

Dena E's Blog May 4, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

She is a CUTIE,,,sooo precious!!!
Sp happy to see you at my blog again...THANKS&HUGS~~~Dena

Eden May 4, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

Great photos. Sorry to hear about your fish.ButI love the colour of your new fish.
What a great bonding and sweet moments for you and your daughter.
Your daughter is such a cutie.

Thanks for the visit

Eng May 4, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

sorry to hear about dorothy but the new one looks lovely.

your little one is so cute.

RyHeAnNe May 4, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

Wow you have very cute daughter, model na model ang dating, galing magpose eh ..^_^

nuts May 4, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

oh my poor fish! maybe it's destiny! lol. good that you have new pet now.

btw, your daughter is so pretty!

jeng May 4, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Awwww, poor Dorothy, but I like the color of the new replacement ; )

Vernz May 4, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Awww. wawa Dorothy ... ahihihi ... ang laki na ng baby mu? Salamat sa pasyal!

Dave May 4, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

This is super super cute yellow shot!

Mary May 5, 2010 at 2:15 AM  

What a sweet child. I'm sure you had a great day with your daughter - one that you'll both remember in years to come. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Marice May 5, 2010 at 3:05 AM  

thanks much guys! :)

Evan's Mom May 6, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Oh bye bye red Dorothy, and nice to meet you blue Dorothy :)

Cute pose on the second picture btw.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP