I ♥ Faces: Before and After

Wednesday, May 5, 2010




Her first and recent photo :) See the difference? ;)

9 lovely thoughts on this:

Tree May 5, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

Awww...I love them both. It's amazing how much more beautiful they grow each day. :)

Sendo May 5, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

wow! i see an unborn fetus...and a lovely child... ^_^...differences are way too numerous ...and wonderful

Sendo May 5, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

wow! i see an unborn fetus...and a lovely child... ^_^...differences are way too numerous ...and wonderful

He & Me + 3 May 6, 2010 at 4:48 AM  

Awww....I love ultrasound pictures. She is precious.
Hugs,
Mimi

Stefany May 6, 2010 at 5:25 AM  

It really is amazing. I have some ultrasound pics that I thought (and still do) think are gorgeous. But, to see that little face everyday is just magical. :)

♥ joei May 6, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

awwww.... :)

♥ joei
http://i.am/joei

Alicia May 6, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

That was a good one!!

Kathy May 9, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

aaawawww...what a great idea for this challenge!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP