Happy Mother's Day to ALL!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics, Mother's Day Graphics at WishAFriend.com


A blessing and prayer tribute to all mothers
"Blessed be all mothers
Who have come into our lives
Whose kindness, care and loving
Remain with us to guide.

Your inspiration in us

Made us strive in every way
Especially to remember
Helping others makes our day.

Mothers, this little tribute

Flows directly from my heart
You are so loved and cherished
Invaluable, one and all, you are.
Susan Kramer

13 lovely thoughts on this:

Annie May 9, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

Great post.

Have a wonderful day.

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!

nuts May 9, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

happy mother's day marice!!

Veronica Lee May 9, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

Happy Mother's Day to you too!

cheri May 9, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

happy mom's day, marice! :)

oh, amici's open at atc already! we were there yesterday (havent been to that mall for so long)...

Carmen A. May 9, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Happy Mother's Day to you too. Be blessed always.

_el@i_ May 9, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

Happy mother's day, mizhelle ;)

I'm a full-time mummy May 9, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

Happy Mother's Day to you too! Have a blessed weekend! :D

Carine May 10, 2010 at 5:13 AM  

I'm not a mom, but happy mom day to youuu

chubskulit May 10, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

Happy mother's day sis!

He & Me + 3 May 11, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

I hope that your Mother's Day was blessed even though you were battling a migraine.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP