GT: Most Recent Picture with my Offline Friends

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh geesh this week's theme made me realize that it has been ages since me and some of my offline friends have a get together. And it made me realize too that now I am usually with most of my online friends :) Since I don't have much photo to share except for this, from the last reunion with my elementary friends. Some much decent photos heheh are not uploaded yet.

This was taken inside one of Serendra's restrooms, desperate to have a group pic :)
How about you, do you have any recent photos with your offline friends? C'mon and share it with us!

6 lovely thoughts on this:

Alicia May 27, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

I don't have any recent ones, but I will soon!

cheri May 28, 2010 at 1:46 AM  

seriously, in the restroom? :)

carrielt May 28, 2010 at 2:56 AM  

Great picture! Looks like a good time.

By MelCole of PA May 28, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

hahaha, that does sounds fun sis. Taking pictures together in the restroom mirror. My friends and I used to do that when we werein high school :)

♣☆♥Willa♥☆♣ May 28, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

One of those photos that you smiled whenever you see it. :)

niko May 29, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

hhahahhaa kramihan rin ng pix ko with friends sa comfort room!! hihih kaloka :)

weeeh naku pagkita kits nio malamang tagal na chikahan yan!! hihihih

bdw, Girs Talk will end on June, hope you can still join the last wave of fun. The theme is on the sidebar already.. its been nice seeing u at Girls Talk!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP