GT: Friends at Work

Friday, May 21, 2010


Sorry for my late post, just came back from a reunion with my some of my closest childhood friends! Now here's my entry for this week, prepare yourself for an overload of photos :)

These are the first circle of friends I got when I started to work. It was actually from my second job but since I only stayed a few months on my first and it was a small company, talking about just 2 employees that includes me and our boss hehehe We remained good friends even if we all have left that company. They are my little one's god mothers :)


And here's the other company I worked with. Just like the girls above, some of these are my little one's godmothers/fathers :)

And these are my friends from the company I worked with where I met my husband :) Now imagine how many godmothers and godfathers does my little one have because most of the people in this photos are included too :)

And here's the current :) Yeah most of my colleagues are guys.

Thanks for viewing and leaving some love. I apologize if there were lots of photos :) To tell you honestly, I have really tried to minimized it heheh

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!

Oh and by the way, I will head over to your blogs a little bit later. Sorry don't have much time today arggh :(

5 lovely thoughts on this:

Carine May 21, 2010 at 6:45 AM  

that's so cool that you got to be friends with your coworkers! Sometimes, it doesn't goes on that smoothly with coworkers :/

chubskulit May 21, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

great circle of friends sis!

K May 21, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

dami nga. hihi. in fairness, ang daming happy moments nyan :D

dropping by as Niko's proxy. hihi. thanks for participating this week! mwah!

by the way, i have a blog makeover raffle going on. i hope you can join (if you haven't already) :)

http://wahmaholic.com/2010/05/blog-makeover-giveaway/

niko May 25, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

super saya ng mga pix nio!! waaaaaah. andami ng mga ninong at ninang ng iyong lil one hehehe prang anak ko rin.. lahat halos ng close friends lol :D

Bdw, sorry for the late hop my entry is here. See u this Thursday with ur most recent picture with your offline friends!

And thank you for joining GT!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP