GT: Childhood Friends

Thursday, May 6, 2010


I love this month's theme but I am kinda hesitant to join and especially post photos as I am a bit shy to show you the evolution, proof of Charles Darwin theory hahahah But after embracing my fears, here yah go:


I know this should be for next week, but I don't really have lots of childhood friends. Because back then, my parents didn't allow us to go and play with other kids in our community so I considered my elementary classmates as my childhood friends. . But that doesn't mean that we are deprived of those kids things/activities. I have a sister who is just two years younger than me, and cousins who are almost at the same age bracket so we almost spent our childhood years together :)

Here's my sister in blue, and my two cousins together with my little one

Oh by the way, can you spot me on the first photo? :)
Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!

10 lovely thoughts on this:

nuts May 6, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

my picture is so kakahiya but..there i posted it..haha. living proof of CD theory.. funny.. na-miss ko bigla ang childhood years ..

♣☆♥Willa♥☆♣ May 6, 2010 at 11:42 PM  

I have all my class pictures back home.
Dami mong friends!

♥ joei May 7, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

thanks for sharing this! and you're right, that's a pretty good topic in GT this month. maybe i'll write my 1st GT entry soon ;)


♥ joei
http://i.am/joei

tatess May 7, 2010 at 6:51 AM  

asan ka ba sa 1st pic? ang sarap pagmasdan mga old pics natin

Serline May 7, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

Makes me want to go dig in my drawers for old school pics too. Have a blessed weekend!

redamethyst May 7, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

next week na ang class picture ko. heheh
ako naman lagi sa labas.
here's my entry

Mommy Liz May 7, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

mukhang inalis mo pa sa photo album yang picture at nagkadikit dikit na ata ang papel. it's nice to play with other kids, siguro ayaw lang ng parents nyo na kayo eh masaktan, ang ibang bata kasi rough makipaglaro, kaya ako noong araw, tomboy, mga kalaro ko noon, although mga pinsan ko eh puro lalaki naman.

niko May 8, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

oi di kta mkta!! san ka sa first pic?? hihiihh

ganda ng sister at mga cousins mo!! beauty runs in the blood!! :)


thanks for joining GT ha!!! happy weekend girl!

Artsy Niko
Niko's Home

Carly May 9, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

How fun to meet up with childhood friends again!

♥Mommy G♥ May 13, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

thanks for dropping and comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP