Friday Fill-ins #31, Friday Follow #14, Letters of Intent #9 and Metallic Friday #8 (365/148)

Friday, May 28, 2010


And...here we go!

1. Marshmallows and hotdogs -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer is almost over now, welcome Rainy Season!
3.You won't see me wearing closed shoes, just flip flops everyday.
4. To love someone is to learn the song in their heart.
5. The journey to Majayjay Falls is a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually some thing sweet or salty.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just a laid back Friday at work, tomorrow my plans include getting pampered and having a great time with my close friends at Crowne Plaza and Sunday, I want to relax and have fun after the dentist appointment of my little one!


Foursons

To Feedfetcher and Google Friend Connect,

I am not sure what's going on in between you two! I am losing subscribers on and off! And now, my Up Now and What's Next has been affected too! Fix it, pretty please?!

From a Blog Stats-conscious Blogger
Migraine,

I thought you are on indefinite leave, how come I hear you knocking at my door today?

From a Lady who's Reaching her PKs Right Now
Mr. Sun,

Please lower down your intensity a bit, are allergies are acting up, most especially on the little one! Rashes on her face is definitely no fun at all!

From Under-Anti-histamine-But-doesn't-wanna-be-under-Steroids Patient
Rain,

Thanks for the recent drops! Our plants in the garden badly need it! And so are we!

From A Lady who loves the Summer but doesn't mind a once in a while rain showers

Another one cool stuff found at Serendra :)

Don't forget to leave your Metallic Friday links here!



TGIF once again! Remember my last week post about Friday Follow No More? It looks like I spoke too soon! They have it resurrected and with a website of its own! Isn't nice?
Come and join us at

friday-follow





FollowMeFridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Will definitely return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone! Happy Memorial Day!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

17 lovely thoughts on this:

Tracy May 28, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Lovely reflection!

MY You do a lot of memes...how in the world do you keep track?

Hopeful May 28, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Happy weekend to you sis.

My entry is HERE

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too May 28, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

Not another migraine!!! I hope you feel better!

Dhemz May 28, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

enjoy your weekend dearie...my gosh....been a long time ko nang hindi na pamper ang sarili ko...lol!

buti jan open ang dentist office pag sunday.

momgen May 28, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

I like your #4...Happy FF! Mine is up too.

Mine is here

I am Harriet May 28, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

Hi there.
Stopping by to say thanks for playing Friday-Follow.

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/how-to-you-make-friends-online/

Randi Fine May 28, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Hi Marice, Found you on Friday Follow. Follow me http://navigatingthepathtohappiness.blogspot.com/ Randi

Krissy May 28, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

I'm following from Trendy Treehouse. :) Hopefully you can stop by and check us out as well.

http://theartsymom.tk

Frances D May 28, 2010 at 11:49 PM  

And I thought I loved Memes.
That pampering at the Crowne Plaza sounds nice.
I'm going to tell the ladies in my blogging group about that Mommy Photography project you're doing.
Have fun!
My Fill-in is here:
http://www.madamememe.com/2010/05/friday-fillins-05282010.html#tp

furygirl3132 May 28, 2010 at 11:57 PM  

I have been following your blog for a little and wanted to stop by and say hello from Blog Hop Friday. Hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

Julie May 29, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

Ah, you and I have taken issue with blogger this week!! Isn't it annoying!!

Lovely blog!

Jessica Warrick May 29, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

following from Friday Follow. You can follow back at http://punkrockmomma.com

JDaniel4's Mom May 29, 2010 at 3:30 AM  

The Crown Plaza sounds lovely! Have a great weekend!

He & Me + 3 May 29, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

So sorry about the migraine. Yuck. I know the feeling with the allergies. mine have been on a rampage.
Hugs,
Mimi
Feel better.

HeartsMakeFamilies May 30, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

Great reflection. Thanks for flying with us on Friday-Follow.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP