Friday Fill-ins #30, Friday Follow No More #13?, Letters of Intent #8 and Metallic Friday #7 (365/141)

Friday, May 21, 2010


And...here we go!
1. My little one never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to our enjoyable team outing this Saturday.
3. My little one's voice while chatting with her cousin is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have jello in it!
5. Mango Salad was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was Friday, thanks God!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing four online courses that are due today arggghh, tomorrow my plans include attending out annual team outing at Laguna and Sunday, I want to watch Shrek with hubby and Maisie after Maisie's visit to her dentist

Foursons

To My Wounded Lips,

Sorry if I was not able to protect you from an IFO also known as Donkey. Hope you will be healed soon! I can't hardly eat :(

From a Mom in Pain
To Our Little Explorer,

Donkey does not have a wings for it to fly. And so are the other toys from McDonalds' Happy Meal. Oh unless, it was built to. Next time, please don't attempt to teach it how to fly especially when Mama is lying underneath it. I am still on the healing process :(

Again, from a Mom in Pain
To All my Readers,

Need your suggestions and honest opinions, what do you guys think? Should I stop running the Metallic Friday challenge?

From an Aspiring Meme Starter but Won't Ever Be Offended on Any Reaction
To Feedfetcher and Google Friend Connect,

A heart-attack you almost gave me! But thanks for resolving the issue! I must say it was quick this time. I just hope that this won't happen again.

From a Blog Stats-conscious Blogger
To All My Lovely Visitors,

Thanks for visiting me always and for all your time and effort reading and leaving some love on my humble abode. I apologize for not returning it yesterday as I was so busy and tied up with my other commitments. But for sure, I will try to make it up, if not all, to most of you!

Sincerely, Marice
Here's another new thing found on Serendra. I thought it would be a nice play station for kids just like this one but apparently, they did not build those for kids because when I went to Serendra last night, the spot where those stuffs were built were all restricted. You can not even touched it or go anywhere near it :( Sad! Those were just built probably for ornaments.

Anyways, hope you link up your Metallic Friday entries today :) Thanks for joining!



TGIF once again! But I guess this will be a different one. Friday Follow has come to an end :( I am one of those who enjoyed it and was deeply saddened when I found out that it is over. I have met lots of good bloggers across blogosphere because of that and I absolutely loved it! Some good things never last huh! But I am just wondering, if someone continue their legacy (ehrrmm), like act as a different host, would it be okay?

Edited just now! Thanks Traci66 for letting me know :)



Now I am excited! :) Nice meeting you all in advance ;)
 and here's another one, thanks to

FollowMeFridays

for the invites too!
 
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

21 lovely thoughts on this:

Traci66 May 21, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

There is a new Blog Hop Friday at http://breebreebracelets.blogspot.com

Vanniedosa May 21, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

jello? in your salad? now that's new! LOL

have a great weekend. XOXO

janetfaye May 21, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

I love unique food combos and Jello in Potato salad sounds fun!

http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/friday-fill-ins-4.html

momgen May 21, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

My kid is also make me smile....happy FF! Mine is up too.

Mine is here

Tara May 21, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

Sorry to hear about Friday Follow. I loved linking up.

I have been hosting Follow Me Fridays at Trendy Treehouse for a while now. I would love to have you join in.

http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there! Have a wonderful weekend!

Dawna May 21, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Dropping by from the Friday Blog Hop. I like the look of the Friday Fill-Ins. I'm definitely going to have to check that out!

I'm a new follower. :-)

Ann Marie May 21, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Mango salad I have not had that in years, must try jello in my potato salad next time. Have a great weekend and I hope you guys enjoy Shrek :)

anne May 21, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

I also wanted to watch shrek with the kids hehehe anyway heres mine thanks http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/05/friday-fill-ins-14.html

Big Mama Cass May 21, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

Hope your lip heals quickly!

Happy Gramma May 21, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

I am following you on Blog Hop Friday. Hop on over and visit @ www.happyfamilyhappykids.blogspot.com

Billy Rhythm May 21, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

Add me to the "jello in potato salad?" list.

Angie May 22, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

Hopping over from Blog Hop Friday!
Hoping you will hop over to see me!

Have a great weekend!

dddiva May 22, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

Wow- umm Jello = shots not potato salad. Just sayin'. ;)

First time playing along- looks like fun.

http://www.myloonyverse.com/2010/05/friday-fill-ins-just-for-fun.html

Manang Kim May 22, 2010 at 1:59 AM  

Jello on potato salad? That sounds interesting. Happy weekend!


Friday Fill-ins

cheri May 22, 2010 at 2:33 AM  

mango salad, as in green mango with bagoong? yum!

Foursons May 22, 2010 at 5:19 AM  

Flying donkeys are a dangerous thing! I hope your lip heals soon, that sounds bad.

And I am so aware of my numbers on blogger. I don't know what happened, but I'm glad to know it was fixed!

Thanks for linking up again, I love that you are always first. :)

cacai-m-place.net May 22, 2010 at 6:41 AM  

Hi, am here for FFI. Am curious of your mango salad.. looks like it's interesting and feels yummy! Good luck to your courses to do. Happy weekend then..

Here's My Friday Fill-Ins

See yah.. ;-)

cacai-m-place.net May 22, 2010 at 6:41 AM  

Hi, am here for FFI. Am curious of your mango salad.. looks like it's interesting and feels yummy! Good luck to your courses to do. Happy weekend then..

Here's My Friday Fill-Ins

See yah.. ;-)

He & Me + 3 May 22, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

Ouch to your lip. I have been hit in the mouth so many times by toys...not a good feeling.
Hugs,
MImi
Have a great weekend!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ May 24, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

aww sorry about your lip BFF!

Have a Blessing Monday!!!
{{{HUGS}}}

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP