Friday Fill-ins #29, Friday Follow #12, Letters of Intent #7 and Metallic Friday #6 (365/134)

Friday, May 14, 2010


And...here we go!

1. I just had a Hershey's cookies and cream bar.
2. I have seen that one before but I just don't know what that is.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: None, not reading any book recently.
4. The thought of touring around Paris tickles my fancy.
5. I was walking at the parking lot when I bumped into an old friend.
6. My little kiddo's antics and out of nowhere questions and ideas never fail to make me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing lots of following and blog hopping since I am offline yesterday, tomorrow my plans include nothing much just chilling out at home as me, hubby and our little one are the only one left at home, my in-laws will be going to the province and Sunday, I want to just relax and have fun after attending the Sunday mass!

Foursons

Migraine,

Thanks for coming by and for the agony you have given me in the past 7 days. Oh and by the way, because of you my plan of studying has been moved again!

From a Pain Killer-Dependent-for-now Lady
Pain Killers,

I am so thankful to whoever invented you. Such a relief!

From a Lady who has been suffering from migraine for almost a week!

 Another one amazing architecture inside Fernbrook Gardens :)

Looking forward for your Metallic Friday entries. Don't forget to leave your link below.



TGIF once again! And that means, it's another week of meeting new wonderful bloggers across blogosphere! Come and join the fun thru
Friday Follow

Hope to meet you there!
Thanks in advance for being my new followers! Don't forget to leave your link so I can return the favor.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

13 lovely thoughts on this:

Melissa May 14, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

Hi there, visiting from Foursons...ughhhhh migraines. One thing I could definitely do without! I even made up a song to make them go away. I'll let ya know if I get a patent. hehe

MageeMommy May 14, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

Visiting (and already following) from FF. Happy Friday!!! :)

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too May 14, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

I hope that migraine goes away. I had a bad one today! Migraines are the worst!

casey aubut May 14, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Im your newest follower from Friday Follow! Would love for you to stop by my blog and follow back! Have a great weekend!
www.aubutfamily.com

momgen May 14, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

wow you have many memes like it but i am here for the Friday Fill-Ins. I like also Paris to visit hopefully one day hehehe.

Mine is here

blogaholicdesigns.com May 14, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

Hi, Following from Follow Friday! Have a great weekend!
:)

Denise May 14, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

Stopping by from Friday Follow to say Hi!

Please stop by and see my review on Molly's Money Making Digest:
http://bit.ly/adcjFP

And enter my giveaway for Peter Rabbit Children's Products:
http://bit.ly/a9kCNz

Rachel May 14, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

(visiting from Four Sons)

Ugh -- I HATE migraines; so glad yours finally went away!

burn078 May 15, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

We are in the same boat. My mother in-law is not here. Me, hubby and baby will have a great time tomorrow!
!

Mine is here

Billy Rhythm May 15, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

Thanks for playing along. Enjoy Mass Sunday!

Foursons May 15, 2010 at 6:25 AM  

Oh wow, a migraine for a week sounds miserable! I'm glad the pain meds are working.

Thanks for linking up, I hope you have a great weekend.

Sharon's New Life May 15, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

I'm your latest follower through FF! I hope you'll stop by my blog at http://scfitz1972.blogspot.com and say hello.
Sharon☺

**** April **** May 15, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

Visiting from FFI. Hope you have a great weekend! I'm doing all my blog hopping now while my little one is sleeping .. er.. um.. I mean.. RECHARGING!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP