Do It!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hi! Just doing a quick post before we head over to SM Southmall :) Have you ever back-up your blog? Have you done that lately? Honestly, the last time I did was when Tracy reminded us, and now I have just done it again because of her. Thanks Tracy of Word of Heart and Soul! :)


She even allowed me to share this to my readers. Here's how to back up your blogs on Blogger and Wordpress platforms:

For WordPress Blog: 
Dashboard>Tools>Export>Download export file. Save it to a folder on your computer or external hard drive.

For Blogger:

Dashboard> Settings> Basic>Blog Tools> Export Blog- Click on the Download Blog link and save it to where ever!

Do it, before it's too late :) Enjoy your weekend!

7 lovely thoughts on this:

Veronica Lee May 2, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

Thanks for sharing this.

Have a blessed Sunday!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ May 2, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

I know! isn't Tracy an Awesome Person!!
I always back up when she remain us!

Have a Lovely Sunday!

Oh one more thing if you get a chance stop by my blog, I am having a giveaway to help raise money for a good cause...【ツ】
Thank you so much!

jayayceeblog May 2, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

Thanks for the reminder ... will do it right now!!!

Tree May 3, 2010 at 3:57 AM  

Thanks for the reminder! I usually do it when I remember. LOL

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too May 3, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Thank you for reminding me to do this!
I hope you had a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP