Couple's Corner: We're Pregnant

Wednesday, May 12, 2010


Rodliz’s Nest
It's time for Couple's Corner once again, though I know I am late. Sorry sis Liz. Here's my entry for this week, reminiscing those days when I was still pregnant. We did not actually plan it but back then, it was okay if I will get pregnant :) Since my menstrual period comes on a regular basis, as soon as I was delayed for a month, that we knew I might be pregnant. Which apparently according to pregnancy test kit and my OB back then, was a big YES! We were so excited. I couldn't remember if I felt any nervousness during that. We were just so happy and excited that we brought everything needed by an expectant mom. Here's a few pictures when I was still pregnant, see how big I was back then because I have to eat rice, after being a no-rice person for almost 8 years. So from 86lbs, I went all the way to whooping 110lbs hehehe


two months pregnant at Pundakit Zambales. We went island hopping :)

4-5 months pregnant at Enchanted Kingdom but of course I did not ride any of the rides there
5 months pregnant at 4x4 bar and restaurant

And lastly let me share a video of my little one when she was still in my tummy. Look how hyper she was :)




My pregnancy went on smoothly, I didn't experience any morning sickness. Just a few migraines once in a while and UTI on first trimester. But like what the oldies said, if you didn't have difficulties during the 9 months, you will have problems on the delivery. Which was kinda true to me, 18 hours of labor because she didn't wanna go down, I just reached 1cm. Though my OB said that I can still wait and deliver the next morning, meaning another 6 more hours, I opt to deliver in caesarian section because I couldn't anymore stand the pain.So there she was, she was getting out of my womb while me singing :)

6 lovely thoughts on this:

Mommy Liz May 13, 2010 at 1:34 AM  

OMG! ang hyper nga ng baby mo, siguro kumain ka muna ng chocolate before ka nag video noh! hahaha!! 89 lbs to 110..kaasar ka ha, ako nga ke bunso inabot na ako ng 150 lbs 1 month pa bago ako nanganak eh 5 flat lang ako..

Being pregnant is great, at swerte ang mga babaeng di nagkakaroon ng morning sickness. Ako lahat ng pregnancy nagdusa talaga, but I have 4 kids, can you imagine that??

thanks for joining our Meme this week. RodLiz

He & Me + 3 May 13, 2010 at 2:23 AM  

OMWord that video was so great. She really was moving all over the place. I wish I had videoed my belly. Great idea.
Hugs,
Mimi
Nice pictures too. Looked like a fun time.

dogsmom May 13, 2010 at 6:19 AM  

You are still a tiny thing.
I had to go C- section as well, after many different ways of getting baby to cooperate, he just said he was NOT coming out on his own.

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) May 13, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

I think being born to the sound of a mama signing is a great way to come into the world.

Golden May 13, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

This made me remember my pregnancy days. Aren't we lucky Mommies to have this special gift of bringing our children into our world?

Lots of love,

cheri May 13, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

you were pregnant and you went places? lucky you :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP