Bye Jessica! Hope to Still See You Chloe :)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Sad that Jessica, my bet for the America's Next Top Model was just recently eliminated. Maybe the emotions of missing her baby and her husband really got into her that she was not able to deliver well for this week's challenges. Now I just hope that Raina wins though I am kinda convinced that Krista will be the next winner, after a... Nicole.  I know you know what I mean :) Next week will be a 2-hour finale, can't wait!

Raina and Jessica

And on the other note, to all Smallville and Chloe fanatics out there, have you read this? I am all positive that she will still be included in the next season. I love the Olie-Chloe tandem and it would be so nice if they would continue their story on the next season. And I just wish that Clark can fly by then :)

Photos Sources: CWTV

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Turning the Clock Back May 8, 2010 at 3:14 AM  

Just stopping by from Friday Follow to check out the blog! Come follow back if you get the chance. Have a great weekend!

Diane
www.turning-the-clock-back-blogspot.com

Claudia Lawrence May 8, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

Nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP