Arrggghhh!!!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

All these TV shows season finales are killing me! Oh well, except for America's Next Top Model. Congrats to Krista for being Cycle 14's Top Model. I knew that she will be the one after winning several challenges week after week. Though my bet was not able to make it to final two, but at least Raina did make it, my second choice.


Supernatural aired it's season finale last Thursday too with a superb episode but also with lots of questions left unanswered. The last episode was kinda sad, there were scenes that made me even screamed and almost cried. To all Supernatural fans out there, do you think Chuck is God? What will happen to Sam, will he be an Angel? *Sigh* Now I guess I just need to keep on wondering what will be next til the next season! Great season indeed!

And of course, Smallville too reached it's season finale! The last episode was amazing, though for me it was a bit short, but still it was action-packed and not to mention, it was a cliffhanger! There are indeed lots of things to look forward to in the next season! His costume as Superman was even shown for a bit on the last episode. For sure, CK will still be alive and I am so definite that Chloe will still be in the next season! :) Kudos to everyone for an amazing season!


Can't wait for these TV series' next seasons! :)
Photos Source: CWTV

6 lovely thoughts on this:

VKT May 18, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

I am one of your followers and haven't been by in awhile. I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I never watch TV. I love to read so when I get home from work, I like to curl up with a good book. Have a great evening!

CeCe Savage May 18, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

I love ANTM. I was so happy Krista won as well. The girl just had skills. I actually expect that several girls from this season will end up with really good modelling careers. A lot of them had talent.

I also like Supernatural. I haven't seen a new episode ever, but I watch a lot of the re-runs on TNT (I think that's the network that shows the episodes), and I wish I could remember when the show has new episodes on.

A Researcher of Life

He & Me + 3 May 18, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

I don't watch any of those but my brother & SIL love Smallville and supernatural.

Liz May 18, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

Sis, how did you restore your blog? What process. Kasi sken parang naka queue pa rin sa Google. Thanks!

Lourdes Espanol December 6, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

I love Supernatural and I love Dean. Hehe..

Lizzie December 30, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

I love Supernatural but I haven't been able to follow it... But I so plan on having a Supernatural marathon one of these days.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP