38 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #122 and Project 52 #18 (365/147)

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans


Here are some of the photos taken during our annual team outing, pardon the the blurriness. For some reasons after I mixed and turned into a collage, it became blurry. We have so much fun!

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

15 lovely thoughts on this:

Dena E's Blog May 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

Hey Sweetie,, I now havee an AWARD for you at my blog!!!
Hugs Dena :0)

ShutterHappyJenn May 27, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Summer is always fun! Glad you were able to share it with friends.

It's my first time to join Shoot Me! and my post is up HERE. Hope you can pass by. Thanks!

Lori May 27, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

Great pictures. I am so ready for some swimming!!

Carin May 27, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

You are always having so much fun, that's awesome!

chubskulit May 28, 2010 at 1:22 AM  

Sarap pag madaming fwiends to spend time to. Mine is at etcetera blog..

hip chick May 28, 2010 at 3:02 AM  

Yes it looks like you were having a wonderful time with friends.

The Church Lady May 28, 2010 at 3:16 AM  

I am so jealous of the fun you always are having! Great collage of you and your friends.

2003beachbunch May 28, 2010 at 3:51 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Looks like you had a great week of fun too! Great time with girlfriends is awesome!

tberry29 May 28, 2010 at 5:50 AM  

Looks like fun times ; )

Tracy May 28, 2010 at 6:56 AM  

Water + friends = A Good Time!

Erin May 28, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Oh, your photos make me wish I were swimming...looks like you had a great time.

Sunshine4Life May 28, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

HI sis, indeed it looks like you had fun with friends.

Thank you for visiting my Shoot Me this week.

Arlene
http://sunshineleneforlife.com

~KATE~ May 28, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

thanks for dropping by my Shoot Me post, sis. want me to drive for you? hehehehe

fun! fun! fun! that is so fun spending time with precious friends!

^^,

Chie Wilks May 29, 2010 at 2:54 AM  

great photos with friends...sarap talaga ang bonding with friends..

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP