37 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #118, Project 52 #17 and Top Three Thursday #2 (365/140)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans

With all these heat, all I want is to soak myself under the water!

 
Who are you Top 3 Celebrity Crushes?
 
Arrghh it's hard to choose! I have so many! :)

Michael Vartan
Love him because of ALIAS :)

George Clooney
Isn't he so hot? :)

Usher Raymond
So Sexy and I heart all his songs :)

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

18 lovely thoughts on this:

Kelly Denise May 20, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Great picks....thanks for playing
Have a great night

Tracy May 20, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

Love the water drops....and Michael Vartan too!

Sunshine4Life May 20, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

the pics looks so refreshing after 6 hours of brownout here in our area. feel ko tuloy mag swimming.

i guess id love to join this top three thursday meme too! :)

Mine is now up!

Arlene
http://sunshineleneforlife.com/2010/05/20/shoot-me-1152/

Carin May 20, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

What a cute and creative picture! I'm ready for the sun and nice weather to soak the feet.

carrielt May 20, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

This picture reminds me of the Zac Brown Band's song Toes. Love it!

He & Me + 3 May 20, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

Cute tiny feet. Usher is a cutie pie! I have always loved Georgie boy too.
Hugs,
Mimi

~KATE~ May 20, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

Oh, you are soooo right! If only I can wear flip plops, shorts and sando in the office everyday..(sigh)...LOL.

nice shot! (and nice toe nails too! ^^,)

Here's my Thursday Shoot. \(^^)/

Michelle May 20, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

It is just starting to get warmer here in Southern California. So the flip flops need to be dusted off. :)

Kate May 21, 2010 at 3:19 AM  

Great pics! I love Usher! And George is a classic!

The Lawton's May 21, 2010 at 5:08 AM  

George is just a classic! Love him!
And Usher...*whistles*!! ;)

Kate May 21, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

I can't wait to break out the old flip flops! I think you have inspired me to go and dig them out.

july_blogista May 22, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

Watery Feet! cooL! =) NiCe pic! =)

hip chick May 22, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

what a great idea to do your feet. Man, that Usher is fine looking.

Carol May 22, 2010 at 4:03 AM  

Great photo of cooling yourself down. I love Michael Vartan, too. We watched Alias from day one and were sad when it didn't air anymore.

Have a beautiful weekend and thanks for coming by my blog and leaving sweet comments. ;-)

The Lawton's May 22, 2010 at 4:36 AM  

I loveeee George & Usher! ;)

Lori May 22, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

Thanks for stopping by. Love the picture of your feet. Have a great weekend.

roxy May 27, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Michael Vartan is so hot :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP