35 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #110 and Project 52 #15 (365/126)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans



These were taken on our first mom and daughter bonding moment! We are not endorsing anyone heheh We just love the color yellow :) And it just so happened that the chairs in McDonalds are yellow too! Couldn't get over this memorable experience yet! Oh and actually, our second mom and daughter moment was yesterday! :) I brought her again alone with me to the mall!

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

23 lovely thoughts on this:

Alicia May 6, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

You both look cute in yellow! I love her little smile.

chubskulit May 6, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

I agree with Alicia, golden ang beauty nyong dalwa hehehe..

Shoot Me

Veronica Lee May 6, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

Yeap, Alicia is right. You both look really cute!!

Have a nice day!

Tree May 6, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

Love the bright, sunny yellow! You both look beautiful!

Carmen A. May 6, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

Hi Marice, those are perfect pictures for Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day in advance.

Lydia May 6, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

Hi, nice blog & good snap. i truly like that cute baby, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Kayce May 6, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

you both look so cutie together! She's your lovely mini you! ;-)

Secret Mom Thoughts May 6, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

You look like you are having fun posing. Nice shot.

Carin May 6, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Oh my you two are so cute together! Love that first pic, it's like a mirror image!

cheri May 6, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

i understand. i still cant dress jackjack in orange shirts! maybe after the election...

LT May 6, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

Oh you two are just beautiful! I love all of the yellow too!
Thanks for visiting my blog and the follow :-)

~KATE~ May 6, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

haha! i'm about to ask nga if you are endorsing any one. but, you already answered that at the end of your post. hehehe

pang mellow yellow monday ang theme ng pic nyo, ha. ^^,

nice, nice, nice! have more mom-and-daughter bonding moments to come!

carrielt May 6, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

That is a lot of yellow! :) Fun picture and I'm glad you get to spend quality time with your daughter.

kaye May 6, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

you do look nice in yellow. Thanks for stopping by.

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ May 7, 2010 at 1:24 AM  

aww loving your sweet faces!!
Have a Fabulous Thursday!!!
☼¨`*•.♥【ツ】♥.•*¨`☼

Chie Wilks May 7, 2010 at 2:49 AM  

wow..lovely shots sis...so cute ni baby..just like the mommy...thanks for visiting mine

Jan n Jer May 7, 2010 at 3:18 AM  

What an adorable Mother/Daughter photo..Love the yellow background

He & Me + 3 May 7, 2010 at 4:59 AM  

I love all the yellow. YOu are so cute.
Hugs,
Mimi

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too May 7, 2010 at 5:23 AM  

You and your daughter are beautiful! :)

conversationswithmoms May 7, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

Love the Picture!!! She's such an angel.

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

The Church Lady May 7, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

She is so precious! I love the head to head shot!

Erin May 7, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

I love the shots...she's adorable!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP