Wordless Wednesday #93 and Sepia Scene #34 (365/97)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010






Finally the long wait is over! After almost 3 years, we finally or should I say I finally got her hair cut. It was not that easy for me to let go of her hair because I have waited for so long til I was able to put a pony on her hair. But since it is summer and she is sometimes irritated with her hair especially when it is too hot, I have decided to give in and have her hair cut.



And here it is! As expected, she cried and she did not want to sit on the car-like seat of the Kid's Hair Salon at SM Southmall. So they did it while she was sitting on my lap.

Here's an excerpt of our conversation after her hair was cut:
US: wow! you look really cute Maisie!
Maisie: I am not Maisie, I am Dora!
US: Where's Maisie?
Maisie: We left her at SM Southmall
:)
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

42 lovely thoughts on this:

debi9kids April 7, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

OMGoodness! What a pretty girlie with an adorable haircut!

Gabriel April 7, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Beautiful pictures!!! Excellent work with the sepia tones.

Cecily R April 7, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

She's adorable. The haircut is perfect for her!!

Alysha (Supermom) April 7, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

how cute... gotta love little girls and there imaginations. "dora's" hair cute fits her very well :)

Sukhmandir Kaur April 7, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

I kept my kids hair tied up on top and never cut it, It was so beautiful when I let it down that i would take pictures of it. I like the way you kept photos chronically the different stages.

Silvergirl April 7, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

she looks great with her new hair cut :)

Carmen Araneta April 7, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. Well, not only is your daughter so cute, she's funny too.

~~Lina~~ April 7, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

She looks so cute!
My daughter loves Dora aswell! :)

~~Lina~~ April 7, 2010 at 5:47 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shoshana April 7, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

What a lovely daughter you have...and a great action shot!

Lori of I'm no super Mom April 7, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

I love the cut, she is just precious!

Marie Höglund April 7, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

What a lovely cute girl :-)

Robyn Jones April 7, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

I think it is hilarious she said her name was Dora...LOL! The hair cut looks great....

parentingBYdummies April 8, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

Very cute and Dora-esque. Minus the grotesquely big head of course:). I've still not gotten the nerve to cut my little man's hair. Think he'll lose his super powers if I do!

Patti April 8, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

Your daughter looks adorable in her new hairdo. So she is Dora now?
;-) cute !

The Shiny Pebble April 8, 2010 at 2:10 AM  

Soooo adorable. My goodness!

Libby Lu April 8, 2010 at 3:03 AM  

Her Dora response just cracked me up. So adorable!

Ralph April 8, 2010 at 3:29 AM  

She is adorable at any age, no hair or lots of it. The haircut is cute, it frames her pretty face so nicely...

Olivia April 8, 2010 at 4:37 AM  

Very cute! Thanks for stopping by Of Such is the Kingdom; I hope you'll come again!
suchakingdom.blogspot.com

Annie April 8, 2010 at 5:30 AM  

that is so funny!

My daughter was a bald baby too and will be 3 years old in June. She finally has hair barely reaching her shoulders! It is so baby fine that clips don't stay in it.....but I need to cut it a tiny bit cause it ends are all frayed.

Congrats on her first haircut! She looks like a cute little Dora!

Beth April 8, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

Simply adorable!
thanks for stopping by my blog today :)
~ Beth @ Fabulous Won

Little Mochi April 8, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

They are soooo cute!!

Thanks for visiting me today ;)

Little Mochi @ Littlemochis.blogspot.com

Mindee April 8, 2010 at 6:08 AM  

She looks adorable. Your WW post is SO much better than mine. ;)

Thanks for visiting today.

Mindee@ourfrontdoor
http://www.ourfrontdoor.us

Angelia Sims April 8, 2010 at 6:19 AM  

How cute!! The conversation and the hair cut. She is hot to trot now. Great photographs!!

Artlover April 8, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

Some of your pictures seems have urban style feeling (color and monochrome in a same picture). Fine pic from you.
Thanks for visiting.

He & Me + 3 April 8, 2010 at 6:25 AM  

OH mY Word. I love it. She is just darling. Very nice style choice. What a cutie patootie.
Hugs,
mimi

Kristi April 8, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

How cute! The haircut is adorable on her. Thanks for stopping by and linking your WW post up on my linky. Have a great day.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama

Evan's Mom April 8, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

Oh this is her first hair cut? A milestone. It's fine if she cried, soon she'll enjoy being pampered in a salon :)

Adorable girl!

chubskulit April 8, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

love her last two shots sis..

Alicia April 8, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

She looks so cute, and she is so smart!!!

Sendzki April 8, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

woah...what an adorable kid you've got there ^_^ wow! keep the photos up! love to see her eyes ^^

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) April 8, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

Aw. She looks so cute! I hate those first haircuts. It makes them seem so grown-up all of a sudden.

Race April 8, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

she's so cute and very adorable, akala ko wala pa syang 3 years old 'coz she looks like a baby on her old hairstyle, now she looks like a very cute toddler!

Candi April 8, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

So cute! Thanks for visiting us! Her haircut does look like Dora :)

Amanda April 9, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

She is so cute! The hair cut suits her but then even the longer hair looked good on her! Very sweet!

Marice April 9, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

thanks much guys :) yeah my baby is not any more a baby.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP