TV Series Overload!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yey! Most of my favorite TV series are now back! :) Let me give you some updates on these, though some are kinda late I know, I will try these to be spoiler-free.

America's Next Top Model Cycle 14 has already started! :) They actually did premiere last March 10 and so far I am liking it. There are some interesting finalists like Angelea who actually joined the previous cycle but was not included in the finalist after having an argument with one of the contestants (I could not remember her name anymore).

I already have a bet as early as now, and it is Jessica, the lady in the middle. Love her face, so sweet! I hope that she wins or stay longer in the competition as lately her photos for the challenge are just so-so :( 

Supernatural is also back! Though the last episode is a bit depressing but I am so happy to know that there will definitely be a next season! I just wish that ratings will still be high because Sam (Jared) mentioned that he will not be renewing his contract if season six' ratings will not be as good as the previous seasons. Can't wait for the next episode!


And at last Smallville too! This latest episodes is sooo cute and light! Chloe and Olie really look good together :) Glad they have thought of that! They are also nearing the showing of this season's ender but for sure they will be back for another season! It was confirmed already that they will be back for season tenth! Yey! But I think, Chloe will not be there anymore as I have read from some articles that they did not renew Chloe's contract :( Can't imagine Smallville without her. But I know that Chloe is not really a part of Superman. So I guess should live with that! Can't wait for the next episodes!

Are you into these TV series too?

Photo Source: CWTV

11 lovely thoughts on this:

dee April 6, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

I am so in these series. They are three of my absolute favorites!

Carine April 6, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

I love supernatural ! I used to watch smallville but i'm so behind now that I'm too lazy to catch up ^-^ I'm loving Modern Family at the moment.

Kristie from Kristie's List April 6, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

I do like ANTM, and usually watch the marathons. I recently caught a marathon of Shear Genius on Bravo and basically caught the whole season in one day! I do the same thing with Project Runway.

I'm stopping by from Friday Follow and am your newest follower!

http://www.kristieslist.blogspot.com

chill April 6, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

I'm more into korean series :)

nuts April 6, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

yes we are! not really me as I'm too busy, but my two kids are really into these series..

Roland D. Yeomans April 6, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

You like SUPERNATURAL and SMALLVILLE too? Me, too.

Come check out my blog : WRITING IN THE CROSSHAIRS : http://rolandyeomans.blogspot.com/

Have a great week, Roland

jnjmilestones.com April 6, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Awww very cute in her lil swimsuit.

Mys April 6, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

I love the three shows. I must admit that I can't keep up with ANTM but I only missed the bloody valentine episode of supernatural and those that were shown after that. I love smallville too. Ollie and Chloe are so cute.

Marice April 6, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

thanks all for your lovely comments! glad to know I am not the only whose addicted to these :)

Joops April 7, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

awww envy si Rye sa pool ni daughter mo sis heheheh

Lourdes Espanol December 6, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

I'm also a fan of America's Next Top Model. The judges said that Jessica was more commercial than editorial.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP