Thursday Thunks #23

Friday, April 30, 2010





1. Robins have red breasts. Why are their eggs blue? Are they dependent on that?LOL!

2. The doorbell buzzes at the same moment the phone rings. Who was on the phone? Not sure yet unless I pick it up :)

3. It seems that there are several very popular memes each day of the week. Which meme did you first become a regular of? Hmm.. can't remember now.. I think I joined lots and became a regular at that instant :)

4. It is about time that Berleen and Kimber meet in person. Should we start a collection to fly one of them to the other, or just hope Thom's bus and get from Hawaii to Kimber in Arizona and take her to Berleen in Minnesota? Start hoping :) and I hope that you all can pass by here using Thom's bus :)

5. Tell us about your pets. Do you have one that you wish would run away? Right now, just Dorothy :) Got lots of pets before, but I have loved them all!

6. What was the last thing colored red that you wore? pony tail :)

7. I have a train that runs by where I live several times a day. I actually find it peaceful. What's the longest journey that you have taken by train? the longest will be from South to North and that will be not more than an hour of travel :)

8. If Kimber threw a five dollar bill off a building that was five stories high, and Berleen threw a twenty off a build that was six stories high, who do you think would find the money? Hmm not sure, but will they really drop a bill?

9. If reincarnation really happens, whose life would you like to know that you have already led? Couldn't think of anyone right now.

10. What are your three favorite possessions? material? :)

11. A lot of people still believe that Elvis is alive. Have you ever worn blue suede shoes? Are you kiddin me?

12. Do you have siblings? If yes, are you anything alike? I just realized that recently, when I was able to check my old pics. I looked like my brother back then hahaha

13. Has anyone ever asked you to strip naked and cluck like a chicken? No one and no one will ever do that for sure hahah

1 lovely thoughts on this:

Hootin' Anni April 30, 2010 at 6:56 AM  

You looked like your brother back then...but now?

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great Friday coming up.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP