Thursday Thunks #21 and From Misery to Happiness #1

Thursday, April 15, 2010





Grab My Button


Got your taxes done? Shhhh LOL! Yes of course :)

What do batteries run on? hmmm as far as I know it runs on different sources like water and eventually sugar :)

What do chickens think we taste like? How did you know that they were thinking something like that? Well you probably needs to ask the mutated chix from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs :)

What do they call a French kiss in France? hmm same?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real
lemons? hmmm good question! Maybe because stains need real ones while our stomachs are used to eating artificial stuffs? heheh

How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said? It depends on the person you are askin, if he/she looks patient enough to understand your disabilities hehe (kidding)

I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Darn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away? Same here, I hate that too! hmm will you be calling me?

So Mel Gibson left his girlfriend - think he's finally heard of me? really?

Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore? Can you ever fixed a dog?

Are you bothered that I didn't number these? Not really but surprised! It looks really different :)


4 lovely thoughts on this:

Jodi April 15, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Great answers!! Have a fun Thursday!

Melissa Mashburn April 15, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

I enjoyed your answers. Have a great day!

Ms Bibi April 16, 2010 at 2:54 AM  

You are funny, funny chickie.

Come over and link up to my new meme Now,That's Funny Thursday

http://findingthepotofgold.blogspot.com/2010/04/now-thats-funny-thursday-2.html

Diosa Del Desierto Corazon April 16, 2010 at 3:13 AM  

Fun answers lol. Have a great Thursday :)!

\IiiI

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP