Thursday Thunks #20

Thursday, April 8, 2010





1. Why do they ask you to get on the plane? Shouldn't you get in it? When was your last flight? Can't relate much! Honestly, I have not yet boarded any plane. Lame right? heheh

2. Why do they call two planes getting too close a near miss? Shouldn't it be a near hit? Have you ever been on a plane that was in trouble? Refer to number 1. But I certainly hope that I will not be in that situation.

3. If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap? What have you done when your child sweared? Wash with soap? Cut it! Kidding :) Good thing my little one is not doing this and I hope she won't ever!

4. How about a restaurant for anorexics? What would you call it? The Empty Plate? When was the last time you went out to a fancy restaurant? Hmm How about "To Eat or NOT to Eat?" Fancy? hmm I think just last month :)

5. Where do forest rangers go to 'get away from it all'? What to you do to get away from it all? Hmm ocean maybe? heheh But me I am usually off to dreamland to escape :)

6. Why do people who know the least know it the loudest? What do you do to get a know-it-all to shut up? Arggh my pet peeve! I am offering him or her any food to keep her mouth busy heheh

7. If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong? Men: does your woman (or most recent) think that you are always wrong? Women: Do you believe that men are always wrong? Hmmm you lost me on the first question but.. I don't believe that men are always wrong. They are just misunderstood most of times like women.

8. If a turtle loses his shell, is it naked or homeless? Tell us about a time when you were caught naked. Hmm good question.. naked I think :) Luckily I haven't been caught yet heheh

9. Would a fly that loses it wings be called a walk? How badly do flies annoy you? Hmm Walk sounds great! If it keeps on bugging me and landing on my food, I would be really pissed!

10. Why do they report power outages on TV? When was the last time that you went without power? Hmm maybe because most of the people are tuned in on their TVs. Went where?

11. If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat? Have you ever been or considered to be a vegetarian? Like what normal people eat, unless they are also cannibals hehe but would that be possible? hehe Yeah some times especially when they caught me eating just vegetables because I don't eat rice.

12. If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent? Tell us about a time when either you were arrested or came close. Yes of course, they are not mute. Nope I am a law-abiding citizen, yeah really!

13. Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food? Have you ever owned a cat? I am not sure maybe because the maker of the cat food haven't eaten any rats yet so they don't have any reference heheh Yeah, once, Snow White but I left her on our old home. She's with my Aunt now :)


3 lovely thoughts on this:

I am Harriet April 8, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

I hate those loud talkers too...

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/hey-bud-mailed-census/

Bud Weiser, WTIT April 9, 2010 at 6:11 AM  

Flies in the food - not good! Great job. Thanks for playing...

Marice April 9, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

thanks for the visit!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP