Ruby Tuesday #26, All About Kids #20 and Wordless Wednesday #104 (365/117)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010



ruby tuesday


While strolling alone at Serendra, The Fort, found these red tubes standing over the middle of the field. I think these were built for children to play with. These are moving when you touch it but it won't fall down even if you hit it hard.


Such a great idea! At least they are making use of the spaces and giving kids some fun activities to do while strolling.

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

17 lovely thoughts on this:

Hootin' Anni April 27, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

This keeps their minds and bodies active. I like that.

:::PUNCH!!::: Red One!! You've been warned...be alert...commercial, straight ahead. [In other words, mine's posted]

Annelie April 27, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

You have an amazing blog here, thank´s for sharing, and thank you for your kind comment on my blog!
Hugs!

Sherry April 27, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Those would be fun for the kids to play with! :D

Dave April 28, 2010 at 1:31 AM  

Yup! count me in - Metallic Friday!

Jim April 28, 2010 at 5:10 AM  

I'd like to come there and try this out. We might have some on the beaches, who knows? I don't go there anymore it seems. :)
..

Felisol April 28, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

Very red and great fun for the kinds. Great invention made for Ruby Tuesday.

Icy BC April 28, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Nice place for the kids to play!

Monica April 28, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

That looks like a fun place for children to play and what a perfect entry for Ruby Tuesday.

Thanks for the visit and kind comments.

Mylene April 28, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

This is a good place for kids mommy. Pero malayo ito sa amin at mahirap magcommute lalo pag may kasamang bata.

My daughter will surely enjoy this kapag nagkachance kami makapuntang the fort

Story Of A Woman

ilanadavita April 28, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

I am sure kids love this.

Robin April 29, 2010 at 3:33 AM  

What a fun place to play :).

-----------------------------------
My photography is now available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Lynda Howells April 29, 2010 at 3:39 AM  

Love your Ruby Tuesday imagex
http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.com

Mommy Scart April 29, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

masarap maghabulan at taguan dyan =)

from frena.us

boliyou April 30, 2010 at 5:23 AM  

Great shots for Ruby Tuesday,and thanks for visiting my blog.

Lourdes Espanol November 21, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Haven't seen this one yet. Have to bring my nephew there.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP