Ruby Tuesday #23, All About Kids #19 and Wordless Wednesday #92 (365/96s)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010





ruby tuesday


Since we already ran out of hotel vouchers, we have decided to buy an inflatable pool for the little one. Luckily SM's Toy Kingdom is selling some inflatable pools with some great discounts. We got this Dora inflatable pool for only PHP399.00 (roughly $8), got a savings of PHP100 (roughly $2). The size is big enough to fit in to our porch.




See her enjoying the dip into that mini pool with her cousin Kris (left photo) and Aunt Aya (right photo) for hours!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

18 lovely thoughts on this:

Liza April 6, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

She seem to be enjoying it a lot. :)

Happy RT!

Mine's here.

Carmen Araneta April 6, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

Yup, these inflatable pools are sold everywhere, nowadays, for the summer cooling of our kids.

Hootin' Anni April 6, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

That looks like a lot of fun!!!!

Won't you visit my Ruby Tuesday? I'd love to have your company today.

Gene April 7, 2010 at 1:34 AM  

Buti na lang your baby girl is enjoying her inflatable pool. I don't know why but Una loves taking a bath but doesn't want to step on her inflatable pool. Makes me wonder how she would react with the real swimming pool.

Patti April 7, 2010 at 3:24 AM  

Aw, your daughter looks like she is having a lot of fun. Very cute.

Happy Ruby Tuesday ;-)

Kerri April 7, 2010 at 3:52 AM  

When my kids were little they LOVED little pools like this!
She looks like she's having fun too!!

mirage2g April 7, 2010 at 4:22 AM  

Dora dora the explorer! Gracias! haha I love that show! :) Let your little enjoy the water...

Thanks for the visit btw.

-http://kitchenmaus.gmirage.com

Gattina April 7, 2010 at 5:41 AM  

Very cute, but here it's a little too cold for that !

♥ Kathy April 7, 2010 at 6:44 AM  

aww so cute! Our granddaughter loves Dora :) Happy Ruby Tuesday...thanks for visiting me!

Life Ramblings April 7, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

looks like she had a blast.

Dimple April 7, 2010 at 7:23 AM  

It looks like the perfect way to spend a hot afternoon!

Carletta April 7, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

My Granddaughter would love that one too. :)
Everyone looks like they are having a wonderful time.
Lovely ruby find!

Loree April 7, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

Kids love water don't they? Looks like she's having lots of fun. Great shot for RT.

eden April 7, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Looks like she's having fun in that pool. Great pictures.

Felisol April 12, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

Such great fun; children and water always go well together.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP