Post it Note Tuesday! #9 And An Award Up for Grabs!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Photobucket

Rules for the Sisterhood Award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award


13 lovely thoughts on this:

Carrie April 27, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

Ahh, ballet...just one more thing to look forward to...I LOVE having a little girl! :)

Mylene April 27, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

It seems that all the little girls love to dance ballet.

Story of A Woman

rjs mama April 27, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

where is ATC sis? would love to travel alone also, *envious*

Stacey April 27, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

I'm hoping to get my little girl in some dance classes soon! That will be so much fun :)

Jeanne April 27, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

Hi Marice, little girls and ballet just go together. Congrats on your award. You are very deserving of it. Your dh is a keeper. smile.

Hugs, Jeanne

I am Harriet April 27, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

I love the sisterhood award :)

Have a great Tuesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/are-you-as-stressed-as-i-am/

jayayceeblog April 27, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

There is nothing sweeter than a little girl in a leotard and tutu!

Lori April 28, 2010 at 12:24 AM  

Free ballet classes - WOW! I'm impressed with the steak your husband cooked too!

*♥Shydub♥* April 28, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

Thats sound exciting, ballet lesson.

Miss Fit April 28, 2010 at 1:18 AM  

Free BAlleT!? Jealous! New Follower. I'll be back.

cheri April 28, 2010 at 2:55 AM  

really, free ballet classes at ATC? cool!

buti pa yun cool. ang inneeettt!

popping from PINT :)

3 Cuzins @ Cuzinlogic April 28, 2010 at 6:09 AM  

Free Ballet Classes! Really? Wow...

He & Me + 3 April 28, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

Free ballet classes would be so awesome. I hope it works with your schedule.
Hugs,
mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP