Post it Note Tuesday! #6

Tuesday, April 6, 2010


14 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 April 7, 2010 at 3:22 AM  

I know...studying is so hard to do sometimes. Good luck on the exams.
Hugs,
Mimi

Amber April 7, 2010 at 5:41 AM  

I hate Studying too. I'm taking work at your own pace courses at school and I have till May to finish them. I started last semester and I have very little done. lol

Cindy April 7, 2010 at 5:43 AM  

I do not miss studying that much! Good Luck!!

*LLUVIA* April 7, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

I hate studying! It keeps me from doing the things I really love!!

(thanks for visiting!)

Brittney April 7, 2010 at 6:15 AM  

studying sucks! I never could figure out why i dont get sleepy reading blogs & stuff but the moment I open a text book ZZZZZ

Joops April 7, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

nyahahahhahaha, accountancy ka ba sis?

Joops April 7, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

opppps sowi nakalogged in pala si hubs lol

Vannie April 7, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

thanks for reading my first PINT! was inspired by "issues" of the past hahaha!

More PINTs to come i hope. please do visit my site often... thanks!

van
mylavenderfields.com
twitter me

Alexis AKA MOM April 7, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

Oh girl some days just to slow down and read. My mind goes or we're slowing down it's time to go nite nite ... lol

Metallic Friday sounds like fun!

Thanks for stopping by, I'm a new follower :)

Sara April 7, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Good luck with your studying! Thank you for stopping by. Have a great week!

Brittany Ciara April 8, 2010 at 5:22 AM  

Metallic Friday?! Count me in. I too hate studying and I'm a HUGE procrastinator. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Debbie April 8, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

I have no brain cells left to study! LOL...my boys took them all,they are pretty smart too!~ You new meme party sounds great.....

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP