Mommy Moments: Yellow

Saturday, April 17, 2010

mommy moments

Aww I am late for this week's theme! How could I forgot my little one's favorite color. Here's my entry for this week:

I think I was able to share these photos already, it was one of our hanging-out-in-the-mall days together with my sister when we were all wearing yellow without us planning it.

And this is her favorite chair, she's not really into Pooh. She just loves everything yellow!

Thanks for the visit mommies :) See you all next Friday!

33 lovely thoughts on this:

judys424 April 17, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

Hi Mommy! What a cute chair! Any kid would be attracted to sit on it :)

He & Me + 3 April 17, 2010 at 2:29 AM  

What a cute chair. I enjoy the color yellow too. So bright.

Angi April 17, 2010 at 3:17 AM  

That chair is quite adorable.

Thanks for visiting my site.

Angi from Tim and Angi's Family Blog

mirage2g April 17, 2010 at 4:09 AM  

Oh ang cute! Pooh bear, all time kids fave too!

Happy weekend! -http://gmirage.com

MGMG April 17, 2010 at 4:32 AM  

Every kid would sit there behaved...so cute!

Enjoy the weekend!

Sherry April 17, 2010 at 4:48 AM  

Cute chair! :D Love Pooh!

Have a great weekend!
Sherry

Maria April 17, 2010 at 6:04 AM  

Following back from FF! :-)

simply kim April 17, 2010 at 6:52 AM  

i really love that chair! looks very comfy... nice post!

Gina F April 17, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

Nice comfy yellow chair. AWWW! Too Cute and Pooh Too!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you.

Gina
motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

Jona April 17, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

the popular is pink so it's refreshing to know a baby girl liking the yellow color. thanks for the comment in my post :D

Join the new WLW in its new home The New WLW.
A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh

nice A April 17, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

Love her favorite yellow chair.
At ganda ng pouting lips niya. Pakurot nga... hehehe.

Cecile April 17, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

i love your yellow photos here, dear :-); ganda ng yellow chair niya, so cute!

Emmi April 17, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

I love those pics! Especially the middle one. How cute. Following back from FF!

anne April 17, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

the chair is so nice, and your kid is so adorable

chubskulit April 17, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

love that chair.. and of course the model ahihihi..

Evan's Mom April 17, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

We love going out wearing yellow too, makes easier to spot each other while in the crowd. Happy weekend!

{ Jhari } April 17, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

Julia loves Winnie the Pooh also ate. Hehe! Care to exchange links with me ate?

VKT April 17, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you would be interested in following my blog, I would gladly return the favor.

Wild Wacky Wonderful Mom April 17, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

What a nice kiddie chair!

Would you like to see my entry? I'm up for a link exchange :-)

-TANYA
http://neverinapickle.blogspot.com/2010/04/mommy-moments-yellow-photobooth.html

Christina April 17, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

Love that yellow chair!

My Mommy Moments: Yellow is up here.

Jac April 17, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

wow mommy ang cute~cute ng chair :D na alala ko yung eldest ko mahilig sya sa winnie the pooh nung 2yrs old sya tpos nung around 3 until now na hihilig nman sa Disney princess.Now she's 8 years old na =) Happy weekend!

Bambie dear ★ April 17, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

so cutie naman ng mga pictures sa collage.. cute din ng chair, same sila ni lil anzu although iba nga lang ang color =) happy weekend =)

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ April 18, 2010 at 12:44 AM  

Oh yellow is one of my top 3 favorite colors!!!
Love it!

By MelCole of PA April 18, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

aww, I like the pooh chair, great choice :) Happy MM mommy!

Tetcha April 18, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

Yellow is really cool to the eyes. That yellow Winnie the Pooh chair is lovely!

jeng April 19, 2010 at 1:17 AM  

Better late than never ; ) Still your pictures of yellow are refreshing to the eye.

Dinah April 19, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

cutie yellow :-)

we also have that chair in pink and blue :-)

Yami April 19, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

Your daughter is sooo cute. :)

Love the Pooh chair too. :)

onlinemommy April 19, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Ay! Pareho sila ng dalaga ko ng chair. Hmmm bat nga ba hindi ko un naalala ;)

Thanks for the visit.

Story of a Woman

Chris April 22, 2010 at 12:25 AM  

WOW! nice chair and I am glad she likes yellow! :D it is so cheerful! :D happy mommy moments!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP