Mommy Moments: Shoes

Friday, April 9, 2010

mommy moments

It's Mommy Moments once again and here's my entry for this week's theme. Our little doesn't really have much shoes or slippers because I did learn my lesson already. Back then I used to buy lots of shoes for her even my sister and sister-in-law but unfortunately most of these shoes just end up on her closet because her feet grows so fast. So today, we just bought her a few and if those don't fit anymore, that's the time that we'll buy a new pair for her. And besides, it is not that easy getting her to wear or even to try a new pair. Right now, she has 2 pairs of new shoes that she doesn't like to wear. And I have also bought a thong slippers for her but she doesn't want to wear those. Picky! hehehe So here are some of her favorites that I was able to take a photo:


The red squeaky slippers is her fave. Actually, when my sister gave this to her it almost didn't fit and right now even if it is smaller to her already she still wanted to wear this at home. Maybe the softness of this made it really so comfortable to wear.

How about you, what are your kids' fave footwear?


17 lovely thoughts on this:

By MelCole of PA April 9, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

Aww, I'd like to have a squeeky shoes for George so he will be more motivated to walk. He's 10 months old now and no signs yet in walking.

MGMG April 10, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

Ay kakatuwa nga yang squeaky shoes haha, kids love to walk with them coz of the sound! lol. Cute, enjoy the weekend mommy!

mirage2g April 10, 2010 at 12:32 AM  

Ahaha ang cute nyan! And kids seem to be motivated when they walk in it...

simply kim April 10, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

i love the squeaky slippers...they look very comfy..

judys424 April 10, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

I like squeaky slippers on kids.. they let know when they're coming your way haha. :)

judys424 April 10, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

I like squeaky slippers on kids.. they let know when they're coming your way haha. :)

nice A April 10, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

My 11-month baby loves squeaky footwear, too. He is always motivated to walk with them.

chubskulit April 10, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

Love it!

Am a little late for my entry, but here is their shoes.. then and now, hope to see you and have a great weekend!

Evan's Mom April 10, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Oh cute! Love the color of squeaky slippers. You're right their feet do grow so fast :)

Jac April 10, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

wow the Anpaman squeaky slippers is so cute =)
Happy weekend sis hugs!

anne April 10, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

I really love the slippers its so cool

meretrisha April 10, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

nice squeaky footwear. happy MM to us

Carine April 11, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

Oh my God, kid's little shoes are like the cutest thing ever ^-^

Mommy Rubz April 11, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

Thanks for visiting my Mommy Moments post. Your baby has nice pairs.

By the way, thanks for the visit and follow! I followed back too for Friday Follow!

It's me MommyRubz.

Tetcha April 13, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

I love the red slippers, very cute and looks very comfy, too! Thanks for the visit, Mommy!

Chris April 16, 2010 at 12:29 AM  

its true, their feet grows so fast... most of their shoes dont get worn out at all!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP